Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eye For An Eye: Judge Requests Doctors To Damage Criminals Spine The Same as He Did!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Eye For An Eye: Judge Requests Doctors To Damage Criminals Spine The Same as He Did!!

A Saudi judge has asked several hospitals if they are willing to damage a man's spinal cord as punishment for a cleaver attack that left a 22-year-old paralysed.

The victim, Abdul-Aziz al Mutairi, became paralysed and subsequently lost a foot after a fight more than two years ago.

An unnamed man was sentenced to 14 months in prison for the assault, but released after serving only half that time.

The shortened jail time has reportedly enraged Mr Mutairi's family.

His 27-year-old brother Khaled said they want an equivalent punishment for the attacker and have appealed to a judge in northwestern Tabuk province.

"We are asking for our legal right under Islamic law," the brother said.

"There is no better word than God's word - an eye for an eye."

The judge has since asked several hospitals if medical paralysis was possible and would they perform the operation.

Local newspapers reported a facility in the capital Riyadh had declined, saying it could not inflict such harm.

Saudi Arabia enforces strict Islamic law and occasionally hands out punishments based on the ancient legal code.

Amnesty International has expressed concerns over the reports and said it was contacting Saudi authorities for details.

"We are very concerned and we will appeal to the authorities not to carry out such a punishment," said Lamri Chirouf, the group's researcher on Saudi Arabia.

He added this was the first time Amnesty had heard of a punishment involving the damaging of a spinal cord.

"It's hard to follow details of the Saudi justice system. People are sentenced in closed trials with no access to the public and no lawyers."

Violence only begets Violence.

-Moses.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

God's word is shit.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
        God's word is shit.
        Right but Wisdom is age old and will never cease to be reality.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

eye for an eye how it should be

Comment

Couple of months ago a woman was sentenced to death by stoning for Adultry. All she did was cheat on her husband

Comment

Kill them! Kill them with fire!

Comment

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
                Couple of months ago a woman was sentenced to death by stoning for Adultry. All she did was cheat on her husband
                Guess she shouldn't have been sleeping around.

Anyhow, I'm not mad at this. In situations like the article describes, I believe the theory of "an eye for an eye" is appropriate. I know damn well if someone were to inflict damage to myself or my loved ones that caused permanent paralyzation, I'd want to inflict similar damages upon them.

Comment

an eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind - ghundi

Comment

Justice is served.

Comment

Working...
                    X