Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone here play the original Knockout Kings?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone here play the original Knockout Kings?

On playstation 1? I was just thinking about it. I liked the complicity and that you could KO someone out on nowhere. It was also one of the only games that had pretty boy Floyd. Me and my mates spent a lot of time on that. Good times!

Yea I had it for n64. I actually played it a few months ago

Comment

I liked fight night round 2. Simple to use and not that analog sht they got now

Comment

loved it for play station

Comment

Love that game it was the GOAT of all boxing games just because of the roster, and the game play was also pretty good for it's time.

Comment

floyd is also in fn round 2.

Comment

knockout kings 99' and 2000 for sure and every fight nights game, thank you ea sports!

Comment

I think you are talking about KO kings 2000, that is the one that had flash knock downs and knockouts, it was usually pretty accurate but sometimes you get KO'd by a jab KO kings 2001 was good too and also had flash Knockouts........good times, I still play KO kings 2000, it's a damn good game!!

Comment

I played one of the first installments and I thought it was pretty crap. The movement wasn't near fluid and it felt pretty horrible to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Trenchant View Post
                    I think you are talking about KO kings 2000, that is the one that had flash knock downs and knockouts, it was usually pretty accurate but sometimes you get KO'd by a jab KO kings 2001 was good too and also had flash Knockouts........good times, I still play KO kings 2000, it's a damn good game!!
                    No I'm not talking about that. I'm talking a out the original.

Comment

Working...
                    X