No announcement yet.

More information on Bradley vs. Marquez testing via Bradley interview

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
    How are you going to betray your Mexican Latino brothers and defend Pacquiao and then betray Marquez? I'm telling you can't handle this fake Mexican vs Puerto Rico rivalry because you know Mexicans are better. Get the **** over it! If there were an actual rivalry PR's best would fight Mexico's best at all the weights and you'd get destroyed.
    how about you stop crying and get marques to buckle down

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Not shocking...
      The whole sport is corrupt.....
      JMM def on something,,, and so are probably 90% of the top name fighters whether it be weight-loss, peds, trt,,, everybody probably on something,,

ANd articles like this only confirm my suspicion
      The problem is that that isn't the same treatment Pacquiao got. ***I WOULD BE OK WITH IT IF PAC HAD GOTTEN THE SAME TREATMENT OR IF HE GOT THE SAME TREATMENT EVEN NOW*** Anything short of that and I know what to do and exactly how to do it. Mexicans don't need Puerto Ricans. Mexicans are the best fighters in the world currently and we are becoming an immense political power and we will inherit this country.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
        how about you stop crying and get marques to buckle down
        I would had Pac been asked to buckle down. I'm going to defend my people and there isn't a mind in this world that can compete with me. Puerto Rican fighters will pay. They're done.

Comment

why is ped testing so hard for TR fight? Nonito supposedly does it year round yet they can't get it together 3 months before the fight?

C'mon this cant be that difficult.

Comment

***I WOULD BE OK WITH IT IF PAC GETS THE SAME TREATMENT OR IF HE GOT THE SAME TREATMENT EVEN NOW***

Mexicans don't need a compromise with Puerto Ricans but there you have it. Makes no ****in difference to me.

Comment

***I WOULD BE OK WITH IT IF PAC GETS THE SAME TREATMENT OR IF HE GOT THE SAME TREATMENT EVEN NOW***

Mexicans don't need a compromise with Puerto Ricans but there you have it. Makes no ****in difference to me.
              Are you high on blue meth, what the fuck are you on about?

Comment

Originally posted by Arakawa Dunn View Post
                why is ped testing so hard for TR fight? Nonito supposedly does it year round yet they can't get it together 3 months before the fight?

C'mon this cant be that difficult.
                tr should adapt the gbp/haymon model - threaten the guy, who asks for testing, with fight cancellation.

Comment

The problem is that that isn't the same treatment Pacquiao got. ***I WOULD BE OK WITH IT IF PAC HAD GOTTEN THE SAME TREATMENT OR IF HE GOT THE SAME TREATMENT EVEN NOW*** Anything short of that and I know what to do and exactly how to do it. Mexicans don't need Puerto Ricans. Mexicans are the best fighters in the world currently and we are becoming an immense political power and we will inherit this country.
                  I think pac is on that stuff as well,, maybe off it for awhile when floyd was calling him out on it,,, i think he will be on it since he is now fighting in Macua

And if mexicans inherit this counrty,, we all will be screwed,,, Just look at mexico, not exactly a uptopia

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
                    tr should adapt the gbp/haymon model - threaten the guy, who asks for testing, with fight cancellation.

welcome back. hope you enjoyed hibernating since december. did you see rigo v nonito? another great fight.

Seriously though, this shouldn't be that hard and shouldn't still be an issue. Lets hope it isn't that hard for manny v rios.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post

Is that not what Bradley did?

Comment

Working...
                      X