Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd's A Racist Surely You Wont Buy Anymore Of His Fights Right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yevskiy426 View Post
    Only the second Round was good

Other then that, it was Shane just standing there and Floyd just throwing 1 punch at a time

Floyd could have easily stopped him, but the man refused to throw a combo
    Thats because you couldnt see what was going on in the ring, technical fans understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Smoke View Post
      Naw I actually like watching boxers like Floyd, Chad, Calderon, etc.

If I see Calderon or Floyd putting on a masterful display of boxing then I will never switch the channel.
      I really like Calderon but Floyd and Chad are different then him

They both have good pop but dont really use it. Floyd Wont throw combos even when the guy is standing there waiting for the12th round bell and doesnt take chances.

Chad is a great boxer but has underrated power and that was shown in the 11th round but it shouldnt have taken 11 rounds to use it

Calderon has no power and must use his superior boxing skills, otherwise he has no chance

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
        Thats because you couldnt see what was going on in the ring, technical fans understand.
        Bull, Shane was hanging by a thread, breathing heavily after the 3rd and just stood there in the late rounds and Floyd has a good amount of pop.

My main Problem with Floyd is he doesnt take risks and wont throw combos.

Im a big fans of Chad and Calderon but not Floyd

Comment

lesson learn

never expected an interesting fight from a 60years old shane vs a counter punching duck floyd

a 135lb counter punching midget marquez vs a counter punching duck floyd :///

PPV buyers is always the loser in every floyd fight

they are all dumb enough to notice

Comment

Bull, Shane was hanging by a thread, breathing heavily after the 3rd and just stood there in the late rounds and Floyd has a good amount of pop.

My main Problem with Floyd is he doesnt take risks and wont throw combos.

Im a big fans of Chad and Calderon but not Floyd
            Well Chad underperformed big time in his last fight, go figure.

Comment

I really like Calderon but Floyd and Chad are different then him

They both have good pop but dont really use it. Floyd Wont throw combos even when the guy is standing there waiting for the12th round bell and doesnt take chances.

Chad is a great boxer but has underrated power and that was shown in the 11th round but it shouldnt have taken 11 rounds to use it

Calderon has no power and must use his superior boxing skills, otherwise he has no chance
              You forget Floyd's at his fourth weight, not like he's fighting at 130 still.

Comment

these people are all ****in liars when Floyd fight they will be watching, it is "Cool" to hate Floyd on the internet so people on these Forums and say one thing but they really do the totally opposite, he is constantly doing over 1 million buys so somebody is buying these PPV's and I seriously doubt it is just ALL Mayweather fans

Comment

Only Floyd fight I'd buy would be IF he fought Pacquiao but we know he's too ***** for that so NO i will never buy a Floyd fight, never have, never will.

Comment

its all a double standard if pac calls gayweather a watermelon eating coon then jesse jackson , rev al sharpton and the gayweather sheep would be protesting furiously.

I thought it was a ***** move and cowardly act to give a phony apology. Gayweather said what he said so just stand by it and dont be a punk coward and come on youtube crying for forgiveness. gay cant say he is promoting the fight because there is no fight right now, if this ***it floyd would sign the contract instead of flapping his gums then he could talk ****t

Comment

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
                      Or perhaps watch any more of them, I wouldnt want to watch a racist, how bout you? Let's see what Floyd's next PPV number does, shouldnt do as much as millions have now heard about him being a racist.
                      you sound butthurt because of what floyd has done. get off his dick

Comment

Working...
                      X