Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just stop it already, a 10 count? for what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was he like when he got up from the canvas though, was he walking ok or was it berbickish.?

Comment

• groves was gone. he might have looked in decent shape as he got up, but had he not been sandwiched between the ref and the ropes he probably would have fell flat on his face trying to get to his feet. i always say unless the guy is out cold there is no reason not to complete the count, but groves was out cold. even if it was for only a few seconds you dont just instantly recover from going to sleep like that. forget a punch, just wake me up in the middle of any given night and ill need more than 10 seconds to figure out whats going on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Booty Dew View Post
        He was out cold man, dropped similar to Pac albeit he got up, but his arm was doing a little twitch and he was stumbling around.

If he got up he would have just got KO'd and possibly died.
        lol...but true

I dunno what Ducketts problem is, maybe he wanted Groves to die.

Comment

• Really?

8 ****ing pages (at max replies per page) of debate about the stoppage? The man was unconscious, for ****'s sake. His legs were spaghetti noodles several minutes after the stoppage...and people are actually calling it a bad stoppage?

I'm almost certain several hundred of my brain cells committed suicide reading this utter ****ery. I could almost feel them strapping on suicide vests as I read this nonsense.

Comment

• Groves was knocked unconscious for a few seconds. You can't recover from that in 10 seconds. The fight was over and had the referee let it continue, Groves would've been knocked out after a few more punches from Froch.

Groves balance was completely gone. He was wobbly minutes after the fight was stopped. I don't see how anyone can argue that Groves should've been allowed to continue.

Comment

Working...
            X