No announcement yet.

Need Help From the Boxingscene Brothers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
    Thank you guys especially dudley for the indepth response!
    a couple questions, what do you guys eat during your cheat day im thinking of making mine sunday.
    and is it ok to drink muscle milk right before i go to bed after doing weights. im planning on doing cardio in the morning and weights at night.
    a cheat day is what ever you want it to be bruh! just be mindful, and don't over eat. a cheat day is whatever you want it to be but if you want to make good progress take it out.

Changing your diet is a lifestyle bro. the food you put in your body is the first step that makes the greatest impact on your life.

Stay away from breads and eat rice and potatoes for carbs you'll be on a fast track.

Honestly don't drink muscle milk that stuff is s.hit bro. Instead drink the Post RX before you go to bed. no calories and does essentially the same thing.

think of it like this, your body has to break down muscle milk for it to be processed while post RX is already broken down and supports your immune system and joint inflammation. I wouldn't recommend it if i'm not doing it myself.

stay positive!

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
      a cheat day is what ever you want it to be bruh! just be mindful, and don't over eat. a cheat day is whatever you want it to be but if you want to make good progress take it out.

Changing your diet is a lifestyle bro. the food you put in your body is the first step that makes the greatest impact on your life.

Stay away from breads and eat rice and potatoes for carbs you'll be on a fast track.

Honestly don't drink muscle milk that stuff is s.hit bro. Instead drink the Post RX before you go to bed. no calories and does essentially the same thing.

think of it like this, your body has to break down muscle milk for it to be processed while post RX is already broken down and supports your immune system and joint inflammation. I wouldn't recommend it if i'm not doing it myself.

stay positive!
      Thanks again, quick question. i bought omega-3 and multi vitamins, is it best to take them morning or night?

Comment

Originally posted by Pennywise X View Post
        Thanks again, quick question. i bought omega-3 and multi vitamins, is it best to take them morning or night?
        I would take the multi-vitamine in the morning.

and the omega 3 in the morning and the omega 3 at night.

Omega 3's really help repair the brain and give it optimal function. so it's like oil to a car and then at night gives it tools to fix it.

Good stuff bro! Just take it one day at a time keep positive yo!

Comment

Working...
        X