whos the best: keanu reeves, johnny depp, brad pitt, sean penn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    gotta want more point break in your life
    actually i liked reeves most in bill and ted movies of yore...

Comment

Seriously? keanu "the wall" reeves?

Comment

I can't take Reeves seriously, I always imagine him as his character from Bill and Ted.

For me it's a toss up between Depp and Penn. I am biased towards Depp because I've seen more movies of him.

Both are amazing actors, some of Depp's best movies are What's eating Gilbert Grape, Edward Scissor hands, Pirates of the Carribean 1, Donnie Brascoe etc.

Penn you've got movies like 21 grams, Mystic River, Carlitos Way, etc. those are all I can remember off the top of my head, I haven't seen enough of his movies.

Comment

I think Reeves and and Pitt should be be pitted against each other because they don't rank talent wise with Depp and Penn. Both Depp and Penn are very good IMO.

Comment

Who is better?

Lennox Lewis, Tyson, Holyfield, Wlad or Valuev?

Comment

As far as their movies... I like fight club, Oceans eleven, troy (achilles' portrayal was badass), interview with the vampire, seven, Moneyball, and Snatch over any of the rest of them.

Penn is the greatest actor ever, blah blah, his peers love him, he's such a method actor.. who cares.

Keanu...Speed was good.

Depp - Timothy Burtons *****. But, blow was good. and he can talk like a pirate ayy
              Last edited by shogunn; 10-31-2012, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Pitt has played a wide type of characters, and done it very well. Not just cuz of his looks, but take a look at his movie resume`. Beats the others imo.

Comment

Originally posted by jazluvr View Post
                  Pitt has played a wide type of characters, and done it very well. Not just cuz of his looks, but take a look at his movie resume`. Beats the others imo.
                  i would not say he beats the others but he rates!

Comment

Great list, I gotta go with Depp.

Comment

the 2000 decade, brad pitt got some good roles

Comment

Working...
                      X