Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Eyes One More U.S. Tour Before He Retires

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vitali Klitschko Eyes One More U.S. Tour Before He Retires

Vitali Klitschko (43-2, 40KO) fought in the United States in four consecutive bouts during the height of his popularity in 2003-2004, but has played stateside just once since returning to the ring more than three years ago.

[Click Here To Read More]

There was an article in the New York Times a few months ago mentioning officials from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn going over to see Wlad's fight (Before it was postponed) about a potential fight in new arena (Said something about Southern Brooklyn having a large Russian community).

I would love to go see either one of them fight in the US but I can't blame them for not fighting in the US because of the money they make overseas and the lack of a top heavyweight fighter in the US.

Comment

He should line up bums of the month in LA, Vegas, New York, London, Germany and Ukraine to end his career. Maybe if he wins all over the world in his last few fights he'll retire with a level of respect near what he deserves.

Comment

You think he is going to get respect by beating more bums?

He's already done that his whole career.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          You think he is going to get respect by beating more bums?

He's already done that his whole career.
          vitali made the best heavyweights of america look like amateurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
            vitali made the best heavyweights of america look like amateurs.
            Like I said, he's already been fighting bums.

Going on a bum of the month tour isn't going to gain him more respect.

Comment

I don't remember the Klitschko's ducking any challengers. They deserve respect and future membership in the HOF.

Comment

Too bad no one in the U.S is eyeing him...

Comment

who needs the bum in the US, 2 see him box more bums...maybe Holmes will return & kick his but...it would happen...

Comment

Working...
                  X