Collapse
No announcement yet.

VitaliKlitschko vs Tag Team Of Floyd Mayweather & Manny Paquaio

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everybody that continues to act like floyd and pacquiao can win this fight are being too childish or they live in imaginationland, lol, lol, it is straight stupidity if 2 midgets can do anything with this monstrous giant, floyd and pac fans are delusional in this thread righjt here, lol, they must suck alotta floyd and pac **** or they must be the stupidest most ******ed fans alive if they think these 2 midgets will beat vitali, lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
      I still challenge the opinion that one punch is all Vitali needs.

Sure he will move their body with the punches, but he wont stone cold ko them as if it's a gurantee.
      nobody wants to challenge you, lol, your probably drunk ,insane and delusional or you might suffer from extreme ******ation, lol, if you do , lol, you probably will challenge the opinion that one punch is all Vitali needs., lol, nyahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by vacon04 View Post
        This reminds me of a sparring session between a friend of mine who is about 6'0'' but weights 230 pounds, against a guy who was lightning fast and was a good amateur prospect here in Mexico but was about 140 pounds. The 140 guy was hitting my friend all the time, landing clear shots like he was fighting against a heavy bag for around 2 minutes and my friend was still walking forward as if the other guy was not hitting him, but as soon as my friend landed a jab (yeah, just a jab, not a right hand or a left hook) the other guy was stunned and started bleeding from the nose. It just wasn't a fair fight, because a HW would destroy a WW just with a jab or a not so strong right hand to the body.
        Definitely right & that's the reason there are weight classes, but don't forgot two WWs could take out a HW if he's untrained or physically weak (which Vitali both isn't) just saying not all hating on the small guys.

Comment

I could make 154 (if I really killed myself to do it, although I'm almost 30 so it would be a stretch)...and I'm 6'1" and used to spar with heavyweights all the time...this is just sparring though...getting hit by a 6'5" 240 pounder is no joke...even if you slip most punches and block the rest the beating they give you just from blocking them drains your energy. like getting hit with a ****ing cinder block.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            I could make 154 (if I really killed myself to do it, although I'm almost 30 so it would be a stretch)...and I'm 6'1" and used to spar with heavyweights all the time...this is just sparring though...getting hit by a 6'5" 240 pounder is no joke...even if you slip most punches and block the rest the beating they give you just from blocking them drains your energy. like getting hit with a ****ing cinder block.
            The fact that people are evening questioning the skills & the strength of the punches thrown from the fighter with the highest stoppage rate in the ntire history of the sport when it comes to fighters that were remotely ranked is beyond me & is puzzling to say the least.. you all do realize that Vitali's FISTS has caused the most stoppages in the least amount of fights fought in the history of heavyweight boxing.. his punches causes serious brain damage & 80% of the time he's NOT even throwing them with full power & look at the results.

MY OWN THREAD IS DISMISSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is a complete missmatch... What you's are all forgetting is that you would have Vitali, Floyd, Manny and the referee in the one ring and there would be no room for manny and floyd to run, It would be too crowded for them. Even if one got behind Vitali while he was closing the ring off on the other its illegal to hit from behind... The sheer size difference would mean Vitali would walk right through them.. Their punches would be meaningless.. Vitali would Ko them both within 2 rounds...

Comment

Vitali is a world class fighter and a giant. There are weight classes for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
                  Pacquiao would start off in the first few rounds trying to get in and out and avoid Vitali's long reach. Pacquiao obviously being much MUCH faster then Vitali would get in and out with little trouble. Eventually in the 3-5 rounds Pacquiao would get caught by a very slow but heavy right. Pacquiao would back off but would continue to the round. Pacquiao would continue to move in and out with his famous jab jab left combination but they would only catch elbows and forearm. After some grazing blows Pacquiao would tag in Floyd, but not before asking his promoter, Bob Arum. Floyd would jump in like a gazelle, fresh feet, and full of heat. His superior EVERYTHING would baffle old, slow, and overrated Vitali and tire him out. Round by round Vitali would exhaust until eventually his heart would stop and he would collapse. Wladimir would jump into the ring and try to resuscitate his brother, being a doctor and all. But to know such luck, Vitali passes away. Wladimir vows to get revenge and on the Pretty Boy Pac coalition. Just as Wladimir is wrapping his hands, the UK anthem plays and David Haye comes running in with a metal chair. He begins the beat down of a life time on the younger Klitschko. Wladimir is left a bloody pulp and Haye leaves. Floyd and Manny raise their hands and share the spotlight. Then out of the crowd Victor Ortiz emerges and enters the ring. Before he can get a word in, Floyd checks him in the mouth and Ortiz backs off into the corner. THEN ANDRE BERTO COMES IN AND EATS HIS FACE CAUSE ORTIZ IS A FA66OT AND I HATE HIM DIE..
                  -End
                  The most incredibly epic post i've ever read on any forum. ever.

Comment

Working...
                  X