No announcement yet.

Edwin committed suicide? This doesn't feel real

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwin committed suicide? This doesn't feel real

This is weird, surreal even. I don't know guys I can't find the words but this doesn't seem right to me; this whole thing seems strange - like some dream.

First his wife is murdered that alone didn't seem real then I come on here see all these posts praising the guy, do a quick google and find out 1 hour ago he killed himself.

As a hardcore boxing fan this feels so close to me almost like my neighbour did this. Like I knew him. Anyone else feel the same?

yea i feel the same way, i try not to concern myself with what a fighter does outside the ring, and just watch what they do inside the ring, and i was looking forward to seeing him in the ring more after he finally got his chance to be on showtime. he looked like he was on his way to a good career.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post
      This is weird, surreal even. I don't know guys I can't find the words but this doesn't seem right to me; this whole thing seems strange - like some dream.

First his wife is murdered that alone didn't seem real then I come on here see all these posts praising the guy, do a quick google and find out 1 hour ago he killed himself.

As a hardcore boxing fan this feels so close to me almost like my neighbour did this. Like I knew him. Anyone else feel the same?
      I feel the same way. It feels like it is a dream, a movie or something

Comment

something about this doesn't sit right with me at all

Comment

another tragic tale in boxing.

carlos monzon
          Ike Ibeabuchi
          arturo gatti
          etc

Comment

Definitely a crazy turn of events. I think some of the other threads about this topic are unnecessary. However, it makes me wonder where his promotional team was and if they had any help coming his way. I feel horribly for the children and may God Bless them and their futures. Valero was a talent that possessed all the tools to become a great champion. But, psychologically the guy was a mess and it turned out to come to a horrifying conclusion.

Comment

valero and ibeabuchi are particularly tragic considering what they might've done with their careers

Comment

I feel the exact same way. It does not feel real at all. I was a fan of the guy.. Not gonna say he was innocent or guilty. Just feel terrible for his kids... Their mother was murdered, and their father hung himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Ch@mpBox@PR View Post
                  I feel the same way. It feels like it is a dream, a movie or something
                  Yeah man, it is a very weird feeling for me too....it's a surreal, disturbing and unsettling feeling. Like it's a dream or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosseboi View Post

i feel the same bro its weird

Comment

Working...
                    X