No announcement yet.

Comparing Pacquiao and Valero?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Banned Tua View Post
    comparing valero to pacquiao right now is like comparing a hyundai to a lexus.

mosquera and pitalua.

the only solid fighters on valero's resume.

let's wait for him to beat someone good before comparing him to anyone.

david diaz has a better resume than edwin valero and david diaz gets **** on in this stupid forum.
    one thing I know is that everyone loves a Knockout Artist

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      valero is a poor mans version of manny pacman but with awful defense compared to pac and less experience

valero only has the power edge
      there is no way valero is more powerful than pac, just imagine what pac would've done to demarco, c'mon. Anyway i think its unfair comparing them at the minute, there at different weights, and in different stages of their development processes, i think pac will be retired by the time valero improves enough to beat pac, maybe never will, but doesnt mean they shouldn't fight if valero proves himself at the higher weight classes, it would be explosive while it lasts.

Comment

to be honest, i like Pac than Valero, but they are my best fighters. If they met it will be explosive. Valero has a style and power different to those Pac previous opponent, he has a hands of a real hitman, relax and accurate not that fast as Pac but enough to make trouble. On the other hand Pac made his accuracy by his awesome speed and enough power to knock anybody. His style is very different for those we call boxing greats. A very akward fighter in a very skillful way plus Roach on his side. Weather i like it or not. i have no decision which side ill go. But first to make this things happen Valero must make several fight before Pac.

Comment

Most people are saying that cause that is what the commentator said.

If you really think about it, or just LOOK (at the way his stlye changed after the cut).

He fights alot like Sergio Martinez. Not Pac.

Comment

young,exciting,powerful

whats the problem with him getting a bit of hype? hes better than most of the guys the americans seem to hype up as the next big thing

Comment

My one concern about Valero though is his cracked skull. Though he's been cleared by doctors, it just means he's good enough to fight normally.

But what happens if he fights elite class fighters like Manny or Mayweather?

True, he has knock-out power, but he also has a universally accepted weak defense. All it takes is the right punch at the right area to make that crack in the skull into a serious and very possibly fatal injury.

Comment

Working...
              X