Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley! all that muscle, where's the punching power?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timothy Bradley! all that muscle, where's the punching power?

Pacman did not respect Bradley punching power at all, pacman was confident, smiling, saying what's up to the commentators. Unlike, when Pacman vs JMM 1 2 3 he was in a fight. Even, Pacman was taking 2 minutes out of 3 minutes for every round that fight but in that 2 minutes Bradley didn't do anything to convince anyone he won that fight.

Useless for a rematch because Bradley is a durable fighter but I'm sure Pacman's wife punches harder than him.

Only reason for a rematch if you wanna see Bradley get another 5-10 million payday but other than that, the dude just don't have power to be an elite.

Bradley makes Floyd look like a power puncher compare to him.

Muscle DOES NOT = punching power!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
      ..............this................

Comment

Nothing else really to say.

Comment

But.... but..... but..... OP thinks so.... doesn't it make it right?!?!

Comment

Yeah, what I wanna know is where the hell has Pacman's gone. Bradley could've went clubbing after the fight.

Comment

exactly. those guys who are bulked up out of their frame are usually the softest hitters around. unless you have the frame to carry the muscle you will lose more speed than you gain strenght which will reduce your explosiveness.

above everything else physical attributes dont mean **** in terms of power if you dont have the technique to put your body behind the punch.

Comment

Nevemind power, dude sprained his ankles trying to duck Pac's explosive flurries. Not a very strong and durable body.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                  Nevemind power, dude sprained his ankles trying to duck Pac's explosive flurries. Not a very strong and durable body.
                  And i'll just assume you've never had your ankle twisted like that because you wouldn't be saying anything if you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                    Yeah, what I wanna know is where the hell has Pacman's gone. Bradley could've went clubbing after the fight.
                    Yeah, if he wanted to chill on the dance floor in a wheelchair lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X