No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photo: Arthur Abraham, Piotr Wilczewski Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photo: Arthur Abraham, Piotr Wilczewski Face To Face

Arthur Abraham (33-3, 27 KOs) will take on Piotr Wilczewski (30-2, 10 KOs) at the Sparkassen-Arena in Kiel on March 31. Photo by Photo Wende.

[Click Here To Read More]

I will probably get a few laughs for this but i am going for wilczewski hes got good boxing skills can take a shot and can out box Abraham all day and night all he has to do for confidence is watch the Taylor,Dirrel,Froch and Ward fights i am not saying hes got the same skill set as those boxers but hes not far off of them people might laugh at the taylor comparison but he was leading going into the final round until his chin and stamina let him down again point is a decent boxer that can take a shot can beat Abraham rather easily and wilczewski has those attributes.

Prediction wilczewski by decision.

Comment

Originally posted by SelectOne View Post
      I will probably get a few laughs for this but i am going for wilczewski hes got good boxing skills can take a shot and can out box Abraham all day and night all he has to do for confidence is watch the Taylor,Dirrel,Froch and Ward fights i am not saying hes got the same skill set as those boxers but hes not far off of them people might laugh at the taylor comparison but he was leading going into the final round until his chin and stamina let him down again point is a decent boxer that can take a shot can beat Abraham rather easily and wilczewski has those attributes.

Prediction wilczewski by decision.
      Wilczewski is not in the leage of any super 6 tournament boxers. I cant see Abraham loosing ths fight. Abraham has already beaten better boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
        Wilczewski is not in the leage of any super 6 tournament boxers. I cant see Abraham loosing ths fight. Abraham has already beaten better boxers.
        Yeah i acknowledged that he isnt at that level of the super six fighters but neither is Abraham at that level that's why he consistently got beat by those fighters.

Who has he beat exactly that is much better then Wilczewski ? i'd love to know because i hope you don't mean Miranda or Jermaine Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by SelectOne View Post
          Yeah i acknowledged that he isnt at that level of the super six fighters but neither is Abraham at that level that's why he consistently got beat by those fighters.

Who has he beat exactly that is much better then Wilczewski ? i'd love to know because i hope you don't mean Miranda or Jermaine Taylor.
          Kingley Ikeke was not a bad fighter back then, better than Wilszewski today.
          Abraham has fought some other guys that are on Wilczwekis level and while Taylor was past his prime when Abraham fought him i think he was still better than Wilszewski. If Abraham loses to Wilszewski hes shot and i have to say Abraham did not look good in his last fight against that Argentinian. It was just no big effort by Abraham. Against Wilszewski he has to do more, thats for sure. Abraham would be a force if he could get down to middleweight again but they say he cant. Even Taylor is back at middleweight now.

Comment

Kingley Ikeke was not a bad fighter back then, better than Wilszewski today.
            Abraham has fought some other guys that are on Wilczwekis level and while Taylor was past his prime when Abraham fought him i think he was still better than Wilszewski. If Abraham loses to Wilszewski hes shot and i have to say Abraham did not look good in his last fight against that Argentinian. It was just no big effort by Abraham. Against Wilszewski he has to do more, thats for sure. Abraham would be a force if he could get down to middleweight again but they say he cant. Even Taylor is back at middleweight now.
            I agree with a few things Taylor is still a really decent fighter his boxing ability is undeniable still and is a good win just his stamina problems will always let him down However the one thing i will say is i don't think Abraham is there mentally anymore physically hes the same fighter but mentally hes not the fighter from back then and that's the main reason i am doubting him at the moment his confidence i think has taken one too many hits i think still it will be a really good fight i am actually really looking forward to seeing this one going to be a cracker if the Wilszewski from his last fight comes to fight.

Comment

Working...
            X