No announcement yet.

Anyone know the status of Andre Ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
    Worshiping Satan behind closed doors because we know he is a fake christian. Christians are not greedy and do not lie. Ward killed Goosen (greed) and lied/keeps lying about facing Gennady when it was proven he ducked the fight 7 times.

Nobody cares about him, thats why you dont hear anything about that fraud. He moved in between two classes to avoid the best at MW and LHW lol. Needs 6 tuneups though. I hope he rots in the depths of ****ing hell that ****** coward.

Comment

Why do you care?

Comment

Originally posted by elgu View Post
        Read the initial post, not just the title.
        Well you know the answers or can use Google to find out.

Thread is clearly designed to provoke fellow butthurt Golovtards into bashing Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Why do you care?
          I want to know if he will fight, and if he is fighting Kovalev by 2016 like he said he would.

Comment

Of course, if he fights again it will have to be in Oakland where he can have a home referee who permits him to head butt.

He's been trying to find the courage to fight someone. But maybe his gonads shrunk too much from using PEDs?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
              He's been trying to find the courage to fight someone. But maybe his gonads shrunk too much from using PEDs?
              Why are you so insecure about the size of black men's genitals?

Did your experience on those nude beaches traumatise you for life?

Comment

Working hard, bulking up preparing for 175

Comment

It's ridiculous, he needs to get back in the ring. **** him until he does

Comment

I asked the same question last time, and for the kind of answers I got I tend to think is very difficult to obtain any info from him, or his close guys.

We'll have to be patient, the guy is going to fight a tune up for sure, that "injury" needs to be healthy when the fight comes.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Well you know the answers or can use Google to find out.

Thread is clearly designed to provoke fellow butthurt Golovtards into bashing Ward.
                      Yes but there are certain rumors that only some posters, or people close to the situation know. For example before the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight a friend of mine(a casual) said he heard a rumor they had Pacquiao sparring full rounds only using the left hand. I told him I never heard about that in the scene forums so it was probably false and days after the fight the excuses of the right shoulder injury came flooding.

Back to topic maybe there is something I don't know or cant find in the forums but some people do know about. In any case I made a thread with a poll on whether Ward would fight Kovalev by the end of 2016 and the majority thought he would.

I of course said he wouldn't fight Kovalev because Ward only wants bums for big bucks. Coward.

Comment

Working...
                      X