Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Manny Beats Rios, Can we Please see him face a 147 contender he hasnt already

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
    I don't understand why people can't understand this
    It's fukin unbelievable. Does this guy live under a rock?

Comment

You don't want to see Pac/Bradley 2?

OP's a fake pugilist.

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
        a fifth Marquez fight is not something I want to see....he is coming off a loss and is 40 years old

I agree Manny beat Bradley, most likely this will be the fight will be next, bradley wants that Pay day and he he isnt a big puncher

Provodnikov has a lot of options at 140, I'd love to see him in their with Matthyssee or Garcia first

Welterweight is stacked with other good talent like Alexander, Thurman, may weather, Broner, winner of Malignaggi-Judah, Maidana.

I hope we see Manny Pacquaio in there with fighters he hasnt faced or tailor made come forward types like Provodnikov
        You are kidding, aren't you? You know the answer to this question.

Comment

get a good grasp of reality...it's not hard to do.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
            Dude hasn't fought in a year and a half
            I was just trying to throw out a realistic opponent for Pacquiao. It will be hard for Pacquiao to find a PPV worthy fight with Top Rank. I don't think anyone will pay for a Bradley vs. Pacquiao fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by DudeN561 View Post
              Pacquiao vs. Mike Jones???
              Mike who? lol

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                so what is he gonna do? All the top rank guys are recycled...the point is I as a fan dont wanna see marquez 5 or a prvo***ov fight.

Hell he is fighting Rios who isnt even ranked at welterweight.
                Khan is ranked at WW but hasnt fought in the division, EVER, so does that mean he deserves a fight with Money?

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
                  Khan is ranked at WW but hasnt fought in the division, EVER, so does that mean he deserves a fight with Money?
                  Both gbp and tr are pretty limited at ww if your talking about elite fighters worthy of ppv fights with Mayweather and Pacquiao . Alexander is a champ but it'll be extremely hard to sell that fight. Broner , apparentely him and Floyd are as close as the K brothers so that fight can't be made. Khan has never fought at ww so that fight would be a joke. Pacquiao pretty much has to settle for a Bradley rematch or a 5th Marquez fight. This Cold War hurts both sides not enough options available for ppv fights.

Comment

If anybody has Arums email address please post it so we can tell him to make meaningful fights after Pac Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
                      If anybody has Arums email address please post it so we can tell him to make meaningful fights after Pac Rios.

agreed

Comment

Working...
                      X