Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I love how everybody says "Tommy Hearns would beat this guy and that guy blablabla"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearns started at WW and ended as a Cruiserweight.

Neither Pac or Floyd are at their best at WW.

Its possible PBF or Pac could beat Hearns, but considering Leonard ( ATG WW) till the 14th round to launch a furious comeback TKO after being soundly out boxed, and Hagler (ATG MW) relying on his granite chin and destructive MW power and physical strength to beat Hearns, its extremely unlikely.

They both got badly damaged against hearns and were forced to go ape **** on him to beat him.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
      I just read again how a guy said "the only guy I can see give Roy Jones trouble is Tommy Hearns". I see it all the time here: nobody could beat Mayweather, but Tommy Hearns maybe.
      Or: Hearns would kill Pacquiao. Hearns would beat this guy, and that guy and blablablabala.
      listen guys: Hearns was a good fighter. but. he lost all his big fights. against Hagler and against Ray Leonard. and Iran Barkley iced him twice. So pleeaaassseee stop overrating Hearns. thank you.
      Do I think he can give a lot of guys big troubles? Yes. Do I think he would beat everybody from other eras? hell no. He lost the big fights in his own era. Knocking out a Duran who moved up in weight doesn't do it for me. Hearns is wayyyy overrated here on this site.
      Does that make any sense considering Mayweather and Pac both also moved up in weight?

Comment

Against Pacquiao or Mayweather, Hearns has every physical advantage known to man. It's when people act as if though that isn't suppose to happen, that's the issue. Then you'll have those who think Manny or Floyd could have beaten him, I guess it goes both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by raskat View Post
          here we go. hearns is the best. hearns would kill pacquiao. hearns would kill floyd. Just as I said. everybody here thinks hearns is the greatest welterweight of all time. based on WHAT??

Well this pretty much has to be a wind-up.

If you really want to know what it is based on, then you should sit down a watch his fights for an evening. Then you'll know.

Seeing the punches flow from this guy, it really is a thing of beauty.

Comment

Wow...

Comment

Interesting debate. Do you believe that Hearns-Mayweather would be like Hearns-Benetiz?

Comment

He beat the great Wilfredo Benitez also

Comment

well hes 6'1 and floyd is barely 5'7 i think thats why people say he would beat floyd.... floyd and pac can fight at 140 and are small WW... hearns ended his career at cruiser soooooo.... i think hed probably beat them the dude can punch. watch his fights

Comment

OP is a phaggot

Comment

If you love that statement so much, why don't marry it?

Comment

Working...
                      X