No announcement yet.

Miguel Cotto: "One or Two More Years Left In Boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
    if he fights manny again then that'll be his last fight..cause it'll be more brutal then the first time..no need for that man..he should just unify 154 and retire on top
    I think Cotto would rather go out attempting to avenge his loss to the planet's best fighter, than unifying the division filled fighters who couldn't carry his jockstrap on Cotto's best day. Pride is a powerful thing. Even if he recieves another likely ass whupping, I'd be more proud of Cotto for trying for the impossible than settling for these low grade fighters in his division

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
      hey cotto can be wba,wbc,and ibf champ and retire in peace
      What do those belts matter? If he retired today, he'll be remembered as one of this generations best and most exciting fighter. That's peace enough. We always ***** about how meaningless all these belts are, so why should he chase some no-hoper like K9. Cotto will beat him senseless and have him back rewatching reruns of Contender and the boxing 'fans' will say that Cotto was served another bum. I see this as another 'Foreman' type of fight. The media and fans said that Foreman would box circles around him and Cotto wouldn't hang. He outclasses him, and Foreman gets discredited. K9 will be hyped, then destroyed and people will call him a black version of Peter Manfredo and the cycle will continue.

Go for Pac, win or lose and be done with it.

Comment

Working...
      X