No announcement yet.

Pac Will Be the Easiest Opponent of Floyd's Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac Will Be the Easiest Opponent of Floyd's Career

I dont care how big the fight is or how many fans swear by the fighter of the decade, I've watched both guys in depth and Pac will be easy pickens for Mayweather, PED's or not Manny cant beat Floyd.

A fighter with no Defense and no jab would never beat Floyd, Pac cant even fight on the inside he is strictly a hit and run in and out flurry fighter, if Floyd times him coming in.......canvass.

Comment

Perfect style match up for Mayweather. Pacquiao's workrate will work against him and get him hit with counters all night. If he slows down Mayweather will pick him apart with the right. Pacquiao has no chance here really.

Comment

I agree. Pacquiao has no technique or versatility at all

Mayweather wins every round and/or makes him quit

Comment

Also Pac cant hurt Floyd, May's Defense mixed with his full strength at welterweight is a no win for Pac. People are assuming this is still lil Floyd, wrong, Floyd is a grown azz man now at his peak.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
            Also Pac cant hurt Floyd, May's Defense mixed with his full strength at welterweight is a no win for Pac. People are assuming this is still lil Floyd, wrong, Floyd is a grown azz man now at his peak.
            People made a bid deal about the second round shot Mosley gave Mayweather as if

a. Mayweather didn't fight through it and give Mosely the boxing lesson of his life.

b. Mayweather gets hit with that kind of shot often.

Comment

I'll go on record and predict this to be one of the most hyped, yet biggest mis matches in history, this is another Mayweather-Gatti, Roach has done Pac no favors with not matching him vs slick boxers

Comment

Gee, You and your alt agree with each other on this thread...

Comment

agree pbf will not even go deep water with pac and still wins..but i just want this fight for pac..for his last...save the best for last...

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                    I dont care how big the fight is or how many fans swear by the fighter of the decade, I've watched both guys in depth and Pac will be easy pickens for Mayweather, PED's or not Manny cant beat Floyd.
                    haha, even floyd doesnt believe that. otherwise he would of fought him already.

Comment

Working...
                    X