Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

young fighters who are getting too much hype.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• young fighters who are getting too much hype.

arreola and khan are the most overhyped young fighters no doubt.

Amir KHAN!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      arreola and khan are the most overhyped young fighters no doubt.
      Arreola is th real deal just wait and see. Of course he going to be hyped he the first mexican HW that made it this far

Comment

Nothin wrong wit fighters gettin hype til they fail a big test. Happens all the time. Fans get enthused about excitin young fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by larrysmith View Post
          naw i think berto is a top fighter..but its time to step up..yes he may lose but hes a very talented fighter and seems to have a good beard as well
          I agree with the first part of your post, but Berto having a good beard? Are you kidding me? That's why a light puncher like Collazo was able to knock him halfway across the ring in the first round. Combine that with the incident in the Cosme Rivera fight of where he got dropped and his corner tightened up his glove to buy him time to get himself out of trouble. You can't say Berto has a good chin, because he hasn't fought anyone with the power to test it.

Comment

Damn virus thing made me post the same message twice, getting tired of these attempted attacks by someone's feeble minded creation.
            Last edited by mathed; 07-02-2009, 07:58 PM.

Comment

I think that Khan is not any more of a hype job than anyone else that is expected to do big things. Ortiz lost to a decent guy while Khan lost to an unknown in Prescott who is still undefeated with almost all ko's, same difference to me.

Valero, to me, looks good but definitely could present the "hype-job" scenario as he has fought older guys and no top fighters to remotely test him. Juanma seems legit as well but he has yet to be truly tested as well, I'll make my decision once he is actually in a war where he has to dig in to win.

Berto has been in some tough fights and I think he is the real deal but not to say he is a phenom that is a future atg, he is holding his own for now but should fight someone like Mosley to really prove himself.

Shawn Estrada seems average to me and could get beaten in my opinion once he faces a top guy.

I persoally thought that Angulo was getting too much hype for what I saw presented by him the few times that I actually saw him fight. I wanted him to really beat Cintron though because Cintron cries too much and does not own up to the fact that he breaks down when under pressure.

Comment

yeah i agree.. Khan is probably the most, but the good thing is he has Roach on his side now..

Comment

David Haye
                  Amir Khan
                  Carl Froch
                  Junior Witter

are all bums

Comment

JuanMa Lopez.

Comment

Working...
                    X