Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez's Trainer: If Julio is Well Prepared - He Beats Golovkin!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Remember when this ****** got KTFO by Fonfara then says he thought he won the fight lmao. I'm literally lol'ing typing this

Missed his own weight too? (could be thinking of a different fight)
    actually fonfara beat chavez jr up so bad he quit which is far worse for a mexican fighter.he tried to pull out some lame excuse about a knee injury but nobody was buying that bull****. LOL chavez jr is such a lazy bastard who's missed weight so many times its hard to keep count.

Comment

Chavez Jr. still fights? Can he even make 168?

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
        Chavez Jr. still fights? Can he even make 168?
        NO and NO.

Comment

Originally posted by GMAN SUPREME View Post
          NO and NO.
          I should've read the article before posting. It says he's fighting. But I don't think he can make 168.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            I should've read the article before posting. It says he's fighting. But I don't think he can make 168.
            I'm talking about an actual relevant fight and based on chavez's past I agree he wont make 168 or will struggle to do so.

Comment

Weight isn't his biggest problem, it's his biggest advantage, but once he stopped being able to pull that trick off, and had to fight guys his own sized, he got his ass kicked.

Of course his relative is going to say he can beat GGG, what's Roach got to say?

Comment

Working...
              X