No announcement yet.

Boxnation Live (BJS)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
    I hope he does. I bet the Russian will fight GGG and maybe we can be done with the whole unification thing.

And yes, i think he is losing also.
    im sorry to say it but i kinda hope he gets the gift decision so eubanks can KO him.

Comment

Gave round 6 to the other guy

Comment

Saunders losing big time, but you know they are robbing that russian kid no matter what. He has zero punching power, so that fight is zero risk for Saunders. He is getting outboxed but will get the decision.

Comment

Bill looks like he has nothing and he might get worse by the 10th. Akavov will be robbed, but he looks like he's winning by output alone, never mind BJS's face is getting busted up.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            im sorry to say it but i kinda hope he gets the gift decision so eubanks can KO him.

If Eubanks has improved at all he would beat the hell out of this BJS and Golovkin would decapitate him.

Comment

i feel sorry for the ruskie, we all know he's winning but he wont win...

Comment

Saunders = BASURA!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                  i feel sorry for the ruskie, we all know he's winning but he wont win...
                  We got ways to go man, you need to chill

Comment

This sounds hilarious. Can't see it because I'm out Christmas shopping and reception is terrible. Keep the updates coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                      We got ways to go man, you need to chill
                      have you ever seen BJS before? he famously gasses after 6-8 rounds in every single fight dude.
                      he won't win every round from now on, and he looks in worse shape than ive ever seen him.

Comment

Working...
                      X