Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Says He Feels 25 or 28-Years-Old, Hopes For Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
    I think it's time to hang it up, Manny. I love you man, you gave all Pacquiao fans some amazing memories, but it's over. Floyd ain't coming back, and even if he did there was nothing from the Vargas fight to suggest that you'd do any better at all -- and a very pedestrian win over a B fighter like Vargas leads me to believe that there's just not a whole lot more left in the tank.

I don't even know if Manny is A level anymore...if he is, he's borderline. A true A level fighter would've smoked Vargas, but that fight wasn't nearly the one sided fight that the score cards would suggest.

I don't want to see a pedestrian Manny Pacquiao fight on for paychecks against B level guys, or worse, get fed to the new A listers. As much as it pains me to say it, it's time to call it a career, Manny. Take this win over Vargas and go out with it. You got nothing more left to prove.
    Excellent post, tried to green you but wasn't able to. I got you though homie.

Comment

Leave Mayweather in the grave, nobody's missing him.

Comment

yeah! May-Pac2 in May2017!!!!!!

Comment

I'm a big Manny fan, but it's time to call it a career. He should relax and enjoy life. I don't think he would beat FMJ in a rematch. Floyd is bigger, stronger, faster and just too technically sound (plus happily retired). Pacman is a first ballot Hof'er and should stop before he gets hurt. Enjoyed him tho !!

Comment

Would manny feel like he is 25 or 28 if he were to fight porter, thurman , garcia or even khan.....i doubt it .....time to hang them up manny , you didnt impress in the vargas fight you looked ordinary

Comment

He should be partying then.

Comment

Only way pac wins is if he has a gun.

Fuk and floyd rematch. Pac just wants money obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                  Leave Mayweather in the grave, nobody's missing him.
                  The numbers SUCK!!!! Boxing is missing floyd BAD!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Objectivity View Post
                    Fighters were always in denial when they reach the end of their career. Manny is no different. He is clearly not the fighter he once was. You cant beat father time.
                    That's what I'm saying, feeling 25 or 28 is getting a bit carried away.

Comment

Manny needs to retire. No need to feed him to Thurman, Crawford, etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X