Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury on The Critics: They Can Suck My Balls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What a ****ing loser. Is he 15?

Comment

Balls? Until this big dumb goofy Turd fights Haye there's no evidence he has any balls. Just an ass poosy.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamjr91 View Post
        Journalists must truly love Tyson Fury. He's a walking, talking headliner.
        Aint that the truth eh hahah. Talk about a complete opposite from wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
          Balls? Until this big dumb goofy Turd fights Haye there's no evidence he has any balls. Just an ass poosy.
          Haye who? The movie dud with the broken toe?

Comment

This 'LouCipher' troll character is most definitely David Haye or on his payroll. Nobody wants to watch David Haye run away and throw 5 punches a round. He was gifted WBA belt against Valuev who got a gift before versus Holyfield. You had your chance to fight Fury Haye. Twice.

Comment

I also think there is still considerable evidence for a Haye win.

Comment

Originally posted by R.I.P Chico View Post
                This 'LouCipher' troll character is most definitely David Haye or on his payroll. Nobody wants to watch David Haye run away and throw 5 punches a round. He was gifted WBA belt against Valuev who got a gift before versus Holyfield. You had your chance to fight Fury Haye. Twice.
                I was there when Corrales died. Immediately afterwards. I didn't know him super well but he lived close to me and died a few hundred yards from my house. He had stopped by to see a mutual friend who was staying at my place while they were here on a sparring gig. I have video footage of the aftermath.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy1 View Post
                  I also think there is still considerable evidence for a Haye win.
                  If he shakes the ring rust and isnt gun shy with the hurt shoulder, there's no one out there except maybe Helenius who can stop Haye. Helenius still needs lots of work too. If haye had fought the Klitchsko that showed up for Fury, Wlad would still be on life support.

Comment

If he shakes the ring rust and isnt gun shy with the hurt shoulder, there's no one out there except maybe Helenius who can stop Haye. Helenius still needs lots of work too. If haye had fought the Klitchsko that showed up for Fury, Wlad would still be on life support.
                    Helenius?

That guy couldn't even beat Chisora without a gift decision.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                      Helenius?

That guy couldn't even beat Chisora without a gift decision.
                      He's got like 20 fights, one of which was a KO over Scam PeeTurd in like his 15th fight ever and he KO's Liakavich. He needs some work, but if he gets 4-5 of the right fights to polish his skills he will be the new truth. Certainly the only one who hits hard enough to keep Haye honest unless of course Haye shows too much heart and goes into a fight with a broken foot bone on his pivot foot. That big dumb goofy Turd Fury would get stretched in 2-3 rounds by Helenius IN HIS NEXT FIGHT.

Comment

Working...
                      X