Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios wants Gamboa to move up? Why doesnt Rios move up to fight his rival Ortiz?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

between this moron and Muddyman I dont know whose schtick is worse

Comment

DAMAGE COTROL thread...

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
        Ah, Yuri asked for the fight. Everything was agreed and signed.

Obviously the reasons aren't known to us yet, but at this time it's very much on Yuri. As for Ortiz, Rios seems like he has the stones to fight anyone so I wouldn't be surprised if he did at some stage.
        I know Gamboa called out Rios, I am on this site and every other boxing site just like everyone else. Thats not the point....the point is, why isn't he trying to fight his rival? he already said in the video i posted above that he would fight Ortiz @147lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
          Gamboa called out Lopez, Martinez called out Pac so what?....fighters call fighters out all the time.

My point is not who called who out but if Rios is tough, why is he accepting the challenge from the smaller guy? Why doesnt he move up and fight his rival?
          Are you suggesting that Rios should have turned down the challenge because Yuri is smaller than him?? Anyways, Yuri fought a good portion of fights at superfeather he was only jumping one class in reality, especially since ppl was saying his walking around weight was 150 or something like that...

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
            yes I'm aware of that.....so if Donaire called out Rios should he accept? Fighters call out fighters all the time.

Again i ask, as a fighter why doesnt Rios move up and fight his rival?
            That fight isn't dead and could still happen sometime in the future, Rios has made it clear that he plans to fight at 140, so there is your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by sapaw View Post
              DAMAGE COTROL thread...
              actually I'm not even a huge gamboa fan...ima boxing fan so why would i need damage control? I don't work for team gamboa

Comment

Gamboa a P.ussy. Not a man of his word. He called out rios! (rios never even mentioned his ass) Rios said okay lets do this. Everything was agreed and signed but now Gamboa having second thoughts.

Never mind the weight difference or anything. Lets look at this from a man point of view. You say you going to do something you do it. If you dont you a b.itch.

Gamboa said he was going to fight Rios, signed contracts and now he pulling out like a b.itch.

Forget about gamboa. aint nothing but a coward

Comment

I think the issue with this is that Rios is a bully and also doesn't take shut. He is a dirty type of street thug.

That being said, Gamboa has a chance. I need to see size difference first mind you.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                    Are you suggesting that Rios should have turned down the challenge because Yuri is smaller than him?? Anyways, Yuri fought a good portion of fights at superfeather he was only jumping one class in reality, especially since ppl was saying his walking around weight was 150 or something like that...
                    No i am not saying he should've turned down the challenge.

Im asking why Rios hasn't tried to fight his Rival whom he said he would fight @147lbs already, this isn't an attack thread on any fighter. IDK why everyone is getting defensive

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                      between this moron and Muddyman I dont know whose schtick is worse
                      Huh? because i asked as a fan why Rios hasn't tried to make a fight with his bitter rival?

yeah makes a lot of sense

Comment

Working...
                      X