Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rios Jabs Ortiz: Thank Mayweather Every F**king Day!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well? what is rios waiting for? is he gonna talk ****, or is he gonna move up to welter to challenge ortiz? if not all this **** talking is pointless.

Comment

Rios is a **** talker. Can't wait to see him get ko'd. He did look real good in the antillion fight.

Comment

This guy should be ashamed of himself.....Victor ortiz helped him... to be a boxer ..and now he is talking **** about him

Comment

Ilkie everything about Rios till he opens his mouth...

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            I do not disagree with that but they werent career ending beatings, He beat Corrales and Gatti comprehensively but it wasnt such a bad beating where either couldnt have continue their respective careers, He probably "Damage" his opponent more in a mental way than physical way and this is coming from a massive Mayweather fan here.
            ray i dont think there are too many fights that were career ending beatings. the one ray mancini gave was a life ending beating and it ruined boom booms career. nigel benn comes to mind. but those are the only two that i can think of. the myth of floyd not being able to punch gives me pause. the man has 25 ko's out of 41 fights not a lot of fighter boast that type of ko percentage. but i do agree that floyd takes his opponet down mentally. and thats worst IMO. floyd takes a fighters game plan and along with his best weapons and neutralizes them and takes the opponets heart. i would rather have floyds skill set than anyones else except for perhaps J. marquez. they have the ability to adjust gameplans mid fight. a blunt object is not always the best tool.

Comment

Originally posted by 2120 View Post
              but thats floyd before 147lb. That floyd doesnt exist anymore. If floyd wins it will be by decision and victor ortiz will have not taken a beating by anybodies definition
              we shall see on sep 17. i dont know why rios is getting so much hate for his opinion. he spoke his version of the truth. and he and vicious vic are at odds at this time.

Comment

easy work for rios if mitchell is really his next opponent. there's really no one that could beat him imo at 135, since jmm and guerrero are out of the picture. at 140, there's a lot of matchups he can be in and get more recognition, i think he should move up after this fight. but yeah, obviously rios would say something like this, it is what it is.

Comment

I can see why Ortiz and this guy are fighting.

How can he say he should be thanking Mayweather every time...well what he missed to understand is that Mayweather should thank Ortiz for accepting the fight ( and i remember Mayweather even saying that during the conference) because otherwise he has no one else to be fighting seriously and dude people fight their lives to get a title fight and Ortiz accepting the fight should make Mayweather happy.

Another thing Rios is getting wrong or doesn't get yet is that he in particular hasn't fought almost no elite fighter in his weight class(he can say he is world champ but we will see how long that thing last when he starts to defend the title {won't last long at all}). He hasn't fought the best of the best yet so why will he get the kind of opportunity Ortiz is getting when Ortiz has always being fighting the best of the best. He is more concerned about his record than proving to the world and that is his first mistake.

Final word for Rios if he is reading this.
                  Ortiz is not lucky buddy. He earned it. Okay? He deserves to fight Mayweather to the fullest and Mayweather himself is happy Ortiz is fighting him. So don't hate buddy!

Comment

Rios, Ortiz, Maidana, Pacquiao...Now There's Some Fights To Be Had!

Set it up! Ortiz WILL knock out Floyd, then EVERYONE will want a shot at Ortiz! Throw Khan into that mix. Most know that Floyd won't extend an opportunity unless he thinks they are a weak link and he thinks that about Ortiz. Ortiz is very lucky getting this fight. Mayweather thinks he has hand picked yet another opponent. Why wouldn't he? Ortiz got destroyed by Maidana in 6 rounds and Floyd wanted no part of Maidana, which should have been the obvious choice, if you're a true champ. So what if Ortiz has a title for a win over a soft Berto; it's about fighting the best of the best. Unfortunately, Floyd picked the wrong guy, and as soft as Berto was, Floyd will prove soft too and get knocked out!

Comment

damn rios telling it how it is. gotta love hes not taking a possible mitchel fight for grasnted.

Comment

Working...
                      X