Wait... is Pascal still with GYM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait... is Pascal still with GYM?

Saw this vid on Ring TV

http://ring tv.craveonline.com/news/329405-video-kathy-duva-talks-futures-of-sergey-kovalev-curtis-stevens#.UziDJzlMA_U.twitter

last thirty seconds and Kathy seems to be under the impression that Pacal isn't with him anymore.

Can anybody confirm this?

Heard he was joining Haymon, which probably means is going to Golden Boy.

Comment

Translated:

Jean Pascal ( 29-2-1, 17 K.Os ) is without a promoter since his last fight against Lucian Bute in January. It is therefore considered as a free agent in the world of boxing. Many experts believe that an agreement with Group Yvon Michel was an automatic but it seems to be in moin moin probable.

Pascal and GYM was a business relationship for 8 years but Laval has not received a formal offer from them. Although the two men are known to be good negotiators, no serious discussions have been initiated. Pascal confirms that it has received offers from developers American, who has met several in recent weeks with Golden Boy Promotions and Top Rank .

"I had discussions with some promoters and others, I have received offers in writing, confirmed the boxer 31 years, who received several proposals including duels with the same promoter." said Pascal .

Pascal wishes he change of scenery? No but it is disappointing not to have had any proposal GYM until now, but life does not stop in Quebec unfortunately.

" If I'm going to show my talent in other places, I am very open to this possibility. For cons, I do not want to negotiate in public. Perhaps I no longer part of the plans GYM is their company and I do not control their decisions. "

"I want to take my decision by April 1, with or without an offer of a promoter Quebec on the table. "

Pascal must be paid this issue in the coming weeks if he wants to fight in the coming months. Note that no matter what happens, Jean Pascal says he wants to stay with her trainer Marc Ramsay , with whom he knows very successful.
      http://qc-ko.com/article-156-Jean-Pa...on-Michel.html

Comment

Well, if he joins GBP, he better not be expecting the same amount of money he's been making.

There's a possibility he'll sign with TR since they've been using Chavez Jr to dangle in front of everyone

Comment

http://www.boxingscene.com/arum-want...olovkin--75550

Yea, so there's the carrot

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
            Well, if he joins GBP, he better not be expecting the same amount of money he's been making.

There's a possibility he'll sign with TR since they've been using Chavez Jr to dangle in front of everyone
            I don't really see why he should go to GBP. They have Stevenson who he doesn't want to fight, and Hopkins who he lost to twice and a non-draw in Shumenov. In saying that, he might well do.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
              I don't really see why he should go to GBP. They have Stevenson who he doesn't want to fight, and Hopkins who he lost to twice and a non-draw in Shumenov. In saying that, he might well do.
              TR doesn't have much either.... just Chavez Jr....maybe Seanie Monaghan.

Comment

Working...
              X