No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Could Go Pro After Huge Olympic Run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Katie Taylor Could Go Pro After Huge Olympic Run

LONDON - Ireland's Katie Taylor won the lightweight gold at the London Games on Thursday, capping a scintillating career that delivered four world titles and saw her lead the charge for the inclusion of women's boxing at the Olympics.

Women's boxing has been a big success in its Olympic debut, overshadowing the men in the process, and in Taylor, they have not only the face of the sports but potentially one of the stories of the Games. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    LONDON - Ireland's Katie Taylor won the lightweight gold at the London Games on Thursday, capping a scintillating career that delivered four world titles and saw her lead the charge for the inclusion of women's boxing at the Olympics.

Women's boxing has been a big success in its Olympic debut, overshadowing the men in the process, and in Taylor, they have not only the face of the sports but potentially one of the stories of the Games. [Click Here To Read More]
    Mr. "Clever" should become aware that the Irish flag is not green, white and gold, as he says, but green, white and orange. Unless they've changed it in the past 20 years. My family used to take a flat in Bray, regularly every summer, for at least 15 years that I recall. Nice little seaside town 12 miles from Dublin.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
      Mr. "Clever" should become aware that the Irish flag is not green, white and gold, as he says, but green, white and orange. Unless they've changed it in the past 20 years. My family used to take a flat in Bray, regularly every summer, for at least 15 years that I recall. Nice little seaside town 12 miles from Dublin.
      The original Irish flag was green white and gold, when the english came in it was turned to green white and orange...

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
        The original Irish flag was green white and gold, when the english came in it was turned to green white and orange...
        No.

Comment

Working...
        X