Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Order Do You Have These Guys In P4P?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eklok View Post
    cause resume matters , oh wait this is your opinion , carry on , i think your opinion is stupid IMO
    CURRENT resumes matter. I am assuming you don't have Hopkins at #1 because he beat Tito de la Hoya RJJ Pavlik and tarver. Geez some people can't think at all.

Comment

Marquez
      Ward
      Donaire
      Martinez

There shouldn't be debate about Marquez being above the rest, but the other three are interchangeable.

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        CURRENT resumes matter. I am assuming you don't have Hopkins at #1 because he beat Tito de la Hoya RJJ Pavlik and tarver. Geez some people can't think at all.
        didnt he just beat marquez and mosley ? both hof unlike ortiz , this idiots never cease to amaze me

Comment

His performance in his last 2 fights would suggest that he should be very far from #1. But hey if you think Hopkins is #1 and Evander Holyfield is #2 that's your opinion.

Originally posted by eklok View Post
          didnt he just beat marquez and mosley ? both hof unlike ortiz , this idiots never cease to amaze me
          BTW it's "these idiots" If you are going to insult people try not making yourself look like a complete dolt.

Comment

jmm, ward, sergio, nonito

Comment

JMM
              Donaire
              Ward
              Martinez
              W. Klitschko

I have Vitaly somewhere between #15-#20.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                How is Darren Barker a world class fighter?
                Originally posted by DLT View Post
                I love Ward and while he did that in a very good division, you are still judging on a curve. Those wins arent much better if better at all then what Pac or Floyd has done recently. It just seems like that because you arent keeping them to the same standard. Those guys he beat had already just lost to not so great fighers.

Sergio's been good but I still dont think the guys he beat were good enough to overtake Floyd or Pac just yet and Macklin is not going to do it either.

How can you put JMM over Floyd after he dominated him? I also think the JMM-Pac fight couldve went either way but he was also dominated by Floyd a lil before that. You can say the Floyd thing was a weight issue but I aruged the whole time that it was much more about Floyd and that JMM would give Cotto or anyone else at WW hell at that time, which was then proven in the Pac fight.

Pac has still been very consistent. Even if you think he's cherry picking or draining guys, I think who and how he's beaten guys is still good enough for no one other than Floyd to surpass him. You say how he looked against Mosley but he still shut him out. You have to be fair. You make it sound like he looked like crap & lost to JMM but you have JMM as the 3rd best fighter in the game so how does that make sense? Either JMM is a beast that its ok for Pac to struggle again or if Pac is not that good then you shouldnt have JMM ranked at 3 for that so called win.

The leg cramps thing is annoying but JMM gave Pac hell in the first 2 fights. You cant just think that because Pac is fighting at a higher weight that he's going to kill him now like the first 2 fights didnt exist. I thought JMM owned him originaly but watching it back, I have to admit that I was judging on a curve of expectations and that Pac did alot better then I thought

both very good post. i think a lot of people are overestimating sergio's opponents. barker, dzinziruk, and pavlik wouldnnt qualify as world class in my book. even though paul williams was p4p, i never thought he belonged there. He was too sloppy with his technique and was somewhat overrated. As for the question in hand i have it:

Donaire
                Ward
                Segio
                Marquez

donaire who is now a 4 division champ and has two wins vs two top 10p4p fighters in montiel and darchinyan and is a supreme talent and athlete continues to win. Ward clearly is as talented and athletic as donaire and his win in the super 6 carries a lot of weight in my eyes. Sergio also wins but his opposition has not been world class as the irondan have pointed out and Marquez just lost a close fight.

My top 10 p4p

1 Pacquiao
                2 Mayweather
                3 Donaire
                4 Ward
                5 Marquez
                6 Bradley
                7 Wladimir K
                8 Cotto
                9 Mares
                10 Vitali K

I would love to put lucian bute and Wonjongkam in the top 10 but fighters who are afraid to fight outside their countries lose big points in my eyes.
                Last edited by Roy Hobbs; 02-05-2012, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
                  JMM, Nonito, Sergio, Ward?

I ask this because Lampley last night says pretty much everyone has Floyd & Pac 1 & 2 in whatever order but then Sergio is 3, JMM is 4, and Nonito is 5. Do you agree with that? Do you have them in different order? Do you have Ward ahead any of them? Do you have the Klit's over any of them or do you just put them down further because of there size and the weak division? Anyone else ahead of them?

Mainly though, what order do you have those 4 in?
                  JMM, nonito, ward, sergio.

the only person that comes close to removing JMM from number 3 is donaire out of your list. sergio martinez and ward are both very good fighters also, but fcuk me, how over rated is martinez on these forums. JMM is still kicking ass at 38 years old.

Comment

Working...
                  X