TBE next opponent on Sept 13th according to WSOB is

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TBE next opponent on Sept 13th according to WSOB is

From The Worldwide Sport Of Boxing

According to our sources, we have been informed that at first, Amir Khan was offered the fight against Floyd Mayweather. Khan was unable to take the September date due to religious beliefs (he is observing Ramadan) and Mayweather vs. Khan is highly likely for May 2015. Then. the second option was a rematch with Marcos Maidana. However, following the Pay-Per-View numbers for Mayweather vs. Maidana - which were the highest PPV numbers so far this year (but now look set to be beaten by Froch vs. Groves 2), yet still regarded as slightly disappointing for a Mayweather PPV bout - Showtime began to push for Mayweather vs. Garcia rather than Mayweather vs. Maidana 2. An offer was made to Garcia and a deal is now almost done. According to our sources, the co-feature on September 13th looks set to be Marcos Maidana vs. Keith Thurman.

The deal is almost done, what are your thoughts on this fight??

Also its been rumored that El Chino vs One Time will be on the Undercard. What are your thoughts? Would you buy the PPV with this Card? Not a bad one to me. Tell me what you guys think

I would buy it just to see Mayweather toy Garcia around but most importantly Maidana-Thurman.

Comment

It will be the end of "One Time"

Comment

Main even is another one sided mismatch. If thats the co main event then count me in.

Comment

wtf garcia is a joke i wana see madonna again..

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
            It will be the end of "One Time"
            No it wouldn't Maidana ducked thurman so he could fight Jesus Soto Karass.

Comment

Thurman ends Maidana with a bodyshot and with that would also earn a fight with mayweather.

Comment

Garcia should be at best a 15-1 dog. Co main is going to be ridiculous!

Comment

if they thought Maidana vs Mayweather didnt do decent numbers just wait till they get the Garcia vs Mayweather numbers back lol that will be the worse numbers Mayweather ever done.

Doubt that Thurman vs Maidana is gonna get done, cause Robert Garcia they dont keep a thing a secret over their so if their was talks they would have already spoke on it.

Comment

This would be ideal

Comment

Working...
                    X