Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ********** left ********? Why are they up on doghouse now...

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel Boxer View Post
      Thanks for the shout out and awesome complement
      What happened to your co-host?

Comment

• Originally posted by V.WEBB View Post
        Man, you still very hurt I see. But when did this occur? Back then, the word was that Hatton wasnt ready when they were both at Light Welter. And LOL at him waiting for Shane to get old. The fight was offered to Shane years ago at a catchweight, but Shane chose to fight Oscar instead (cant blame him). During that time, he skipped right past Light Welter and went to Welter to face Oscar. What other time was that fight a possibility when Shane was prime?
        Originally posted by tredh View Post
        You know the truth doesn't matter. We all know Hatton was offered the fight at 140 and his team said they weren't ready. PBF moves up to 147 and then Hatton is ready but PBF is supposed move back down to 140 just for Hatton. GTFOH with BS line of thinking!!!!!!!!!

I guess he forgot Mosley had a tooth ache and planned vaction as to why he turned down PBF. But its PBF fault Mosley had all of that. Thought you knew that already Webb!!!
        Thanks for agreeing that Floyd likes to fight them before they are "ready" ... it's not as risky

Just to name a few, Hatton, Cotto, Marquez at WW, Khan at 147, naive inconsistent Ortiz, .....

As for Mosley, he wanted the fight. All Floyd had to do was wait a couple of months .... Floyd didn't want to fight Mosley .... I mean Floyd didn't want to wait! lol!

Comment

• glad we pushed floyd into a corner like with the mosley fight

it'll be a great fight and a great win for the victor

should pacquiao get passed marquez

Comment

• They just settled the lawsuit pacqiuo had against mayweather 2 months ago. Pac already said in a recent interview if the fight doesnt happen in 2013 then its not going to happen.

Comment

• can u say face of boxing? look how mad he got these haters. lebron aint the most hated athlete its clearly floyd.

Comment

• I see exactly what the Mayweather's are doing here

Comment

• this is a fringe fight we all kno who takes it. even the pac roaches know it. only reason i still want this to happen is so floyd can box circles around juice boy and sit his lame ass fanbase down. hopefully they leave the sport forever and go back to watching tennis or ping pong or w/e it is they do

Comment

• Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
                    this is a fringe fight we all kno who takes it. even the pac roaches know it. only reason i still want this to happen is so floyd can box circles around juice boy and sit his lame ass fanbase down. hopefully they leave the sport forever and go back to watching tennis or ping pong or w/e it is they do
                    Oh dear....What have we got here...its one of those.

Comment

• spoon23 post here stop spamming

Comment

Working...
                      X