RIP Macho Man Randy Savage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
    RIP to a true legend.

All that steroid and pain killer abuse catches up.
    everybody gonna di of something...he lived jhis life to the fullest, who wants to live forever anyway?

Comment

Wow. Indeed a sad day for anyone who enjoyed watching this man perform. An absolute legend when it comes to wrestling. God bless his family.

Comment

This is really sad. R.I.P. He was one of my favorite wrestlers growing up.

Comment

I was never a huge wrestling fan, I watched it occasionally though for the kicks.

My three favorite characters all time was Macho Man, Paul Bearer and Mankind. All three of them made me LOL and just stood out for me.

Rest in peace Randy.

Comment

Sad news, was a great entertainer. R.I.P macho man.

Comment

"I've been in the danger zone!"

RIP Champ. One of the ATGs in the Wrestling world.

Comment

RIP Macho Man, sad news indeed. They played his entrance music on the radio a little while ago and it choked me up a lil. The Macho man Character was way over the top which is why I think so many people liked him. His match at Wrestlemania 3 with the Dragon is an ATG and probably in the top 5 WM matches of all time....

Comment

Also just realized his entrance music is the graduation song....

Comment

Ms Elizabeth was the *****! She's dead too right?

Comment

Originally posted by Deedubbzz07 View Post
                      Ms Elizabeth was the *****! She's dead too right?
                      Yeah, she passed away a few years ago. RIP Macho Man. Going to have to pop in some of my old Wrestlemania DVD's. The guy had some great matches with Steamboat and Flair.

Comment

Working...
                      X