Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rios vs. Guerrero @ 135?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios really impressed me against Acosta, he would walk Guerrero down.

Comment

I also think people forgot about that one fight with The Ghost,Yordan!!!Guerrero showed a pair of small balls in that fight,and tbh was getting beat up..I really don't see Guerrero winning this fight..

Comment

sorry Rome was distracted by the ass in your avatar to even read what you posted, I'm sure you had good points, So you say Guererro wins? lol

Comment

Originally posted by J Dubb II 330 View Post
          sorry Rome was distracted by the ass in your avatar to even read what you posted, I'm sure you had good points, So you say Guererro wins? lol
          LOL,that's my gurl right there(I wish)her name is Kelly..

Comment

she's a dime lol good distraction

Comment

guerrero by late stoppage or UD

panda remembers watching last saturday's card and thinking about how guerrero would fare against marquez and if he'd even get the chance to fight him. rios seemed a much more likely opponent. rios is tailor made for guerrero and guerrero has grown to be a huge lightweight. rios comes forward like katsidis does and gets hit about as much...the difference is katsidis is tested against the division's best and rios isnt

Comment

Rios' pressure would bother the Ghost and he would make him fight for every minute of the world. However, I think the Ghost could box him and beat him in that department. It would be a very good fight IMO. But I like the Ghost in a close tough, hard fought battle.

Comment

If the Ghost can take Rios best shots then he will box Rios ears silly. If not Rios will overwhelm him or outwork him to UD.

Comment

i give hank lundy a better chance of beating rios than guerrero ..i think rios beats both tho.....

Comment

Very good fight i like Guerrero by ud but this is a 50-50 fight and i wouldnt be surprised at all if Rios wore him down and stopped him late. The winner of this fight against Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X