Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko vs Joe Louis..............Who Wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steward talking about Wlad - I think the only thing he can do is just continue having a long run and if he runs off about ten or twelve more defenses, I think that will qualify him to be considered when they talk about possibly the top heavyweights in history.

So Steward thinks we shouldn't be having this discussion so STFU Klitschko fans.

http://www.********boxing.com/news.php?p=23586&more=1

Comment

Joe Louis By knockout. Wladimir couldn't deal with Sanders' speed even though it was actually slow. Louis is much faster and uses a painful body attack to chop him down leaving Vladimir's chin exposed. Then Louis alternates and hits Vladimir on the head and knocks him out.

Comment

Originally posted by ubuntufighter View Post
        Joe Louis By knockout. Wladimir couldn't deal with Sanders' speed even though it was actually slow. Louis is much faster and uses a painful body attack to chop him down leaving Vladimir's chin exposed. Then Louis alternates and hits Vladimir on the head and knocks him out.
        funny how foools fail to realize wlad is a different fighter than the guy who lost to purrity,,sanders and brewster. my as well say paq loses to mayweathwer easily because he was already beaten 3 times earlier in his career. morons
        moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Wladimir Klitschko dismattles Joe Louis. People hate on the Wlad due to his style but it still doesn't change the fact that Wlad has one of the best jabs in the history of the sport, is one of the strongest HW ever, extremely high ring IQ, and is very athletic.

Comment

Honestly if it wasn't for Wlad's questionable chin, then I would favor him over just about any HW in the history of the sport.

Comment

Louis would destroy him,their are a lot of idiots in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Dubstep Demon View Post
                Louis would destroy him,their are a lot of idiots in this thread
                and youre clearly one of them

Comment

if louis doesnt knock him out by the middle of the 3rd vlad will win a close split decision

Comment

Originally posted by Zizou2 View Post
                    Wladimir is 45 pounds bigger and 4 and a half inches taller than Louis....................Louis got knocked down 3 times by former Super Middleweight Walcott and got KTFO twice......................... He has been dropped more than a dozen times................Thoughts???.................. ..... Who wins this fight??? my prediciton is Wlad decimates Louis and takes his head off within 3 rounds............just my opinion
                    Two different times. Size isn't everything in this sport when it comes to heavy weights. Wlad lost to Sanders, Purrity and Brewster-all by brutal ko...

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
                      Honestly if it wasn't for Wlad's questionable chin, then I would favor him over just about any HW in the history of the sport.
                      Wait, yep, that goes for John Tate also. Had Weaver not landed on his China chin, Tate would be the true hvw g.o.a.t...

Comment

Working...
                      X