Collapse
No announcement yet.

*New Video sports science Couture vs Toney power*

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No doubt Rampage hits very hard, but I find it hard to believe he hits as hard as the likes of Wladimir Klitschko, prime Tyson, prime Tua, Shannon Briggs, Corrie Sanders etc.

Comment

Its funny they dont show how hard Toney can hit doing dirty boxing on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
        Its funny they dont show how hard Toney can hit doing dirty boxing on the inside
        lol, i bet its alot harder and alot faster... i swear that clip was alllllllllllll about randy the sissy.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
          No doubt Rampage hits very hard, but I find it hard to believe he hits as hard as the likes of Wladimir Klitschko, prime Tyson, prime Tua, Shannon Briggs, Corrie Sanders etc.
          I agree that show must have been rigged or somethign, but rampage is definitely up there with the hardest hitters

Comment

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
            co-sign, this show is very biased.
            Couture punches like a girl and doesn't know how it feels to knock someone out. Even Tito Ortiz hits harder than him.

It's also clear that this guy never competed in his life. I've done both MMA and boxing and i can tell that 2 rounds of boxing( hard sparring) is harder that 2 five minute rounds of jiujitsu.

Comment

Originally posted by snakey112 View Post
              it was on the same show, but I swear that would make him like the hardest puncher of all time

look how he threw it..not only does he have mma gloves on as opposed to boxing gloves like toney..but toney is just standing there winging punches....rampage took a leap at it.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                look how he threw it..not only does he have mma gloves on as opposed to boxing gloves like toney..but toney is just standing there winging punches....rampage took a leap at it.
                I love how MMA fighters throw those home run looping wide azz hooks, no wonder they get knocked out

Comment

this guy is one of those typical suburban american white boy stuck with his tap out shirt and watches UFC and thinks he can fight or knows wtf he is talkin about lol guys a *****

Comment

Originally posted by snakey112 View Post
                    it was on the same show, but I swear that would make him like the hardest puncher of all time

I can hit that hard.

imagine toney throwing a punch like that. im guessing 2000+

tyson probly hit 1800 throwing an actual boxing hook none of this swing stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                      This guy is just blowing Couture for 3 and a half minutes. Lets see Toney inside fight for 8 seconds, he'll hit 1000 times harder. Obviously Couture is a better ground fighter but the strength difference is tremendous. And yes, Randy fights five minute rounds, but five of them at most. 25 minutes versus 36. And I realize that the increased rest time is an additional factor, but they don't even mention that boxing matches go on for a lot longer. I call serious bull****. **** this dude.
                      Those were basically my thoughts the first time I saw this shit.

It is horribly biased.

They should drop the word "science" completely.

Comment

Working...
                      X