Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who do you blame for the fight not happening: wlad or haye??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this time round, Wlad as i do not see him fighting on July 2nd even though he says he will. i dont believe it.
    previously i thought it was Haye delaying, now i think it's Wlad delaying.

Shame.
    Haye needs to shut up though and be ready for July 2nd. I fully expect Wlad to pull out on July 2nd and leave big brother standing there instead, but Haye needs to face 1 of them or his HW reign is a complete farce. I dont think he likes the idea of Vitali being there instead which is why he;s running around like a kid with a slapped arse.

Comment

Both of them.
      **** them both!

The only viable HW fight and both fighters have been stringing the public along for months and this **** happens

**** the heavyweights......

Comment

wlad easily, only tunney and his 100 accounts will vote for haye

haye has agreed to every demand including fighting in germany with german doctors

now wlad goes and makes a fight 8 weeks before the date

fk you wlad you coward

Comment

Funny how tunney voted with all his alts but hasn't had the balls to reply.

Finally people have seen the truth about Wlad being a ducker. Ive been saying this for 2-3 years

Comment

lol tunney is pathetic

Comment

Wladimir is the biggest joke in the entire sport.

and he calls himself a champion. What a pathetic c*nt.

Comment

Wlad doesn't want this fight. The tides have turned for me and I'm beginning to slowly see right through him. Quit the excuses for Wlad, he is vast becoming a child, who prefer to fight human punch bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
                  Wlad doesn't want this fight. The tides have turned for me and I'm beginning to slowly see right through him. Quit the excuses for Wlad, he is vast becoming a child, who prefer to fight human punch bags.
                  I hope more people see the truth like you have

Comment

only a moron would think this is anything other than Wlads fault. I mean, come on - how much clearer do you want it to be ?

Comment

Wlad ducket david haye. Haye is the undisputed HW champ in my eyes

Comment

Working...
                      X