Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who will be THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.A? Obama or Romney?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    Lol, seriously, I might. . . He will probably abolish the 6th amendment, doing away with the court-appointed registry for criminal defendants. . . or at best, slash it to like 30 bucks an hour or something, and ruin 75% of my potential income starting out. . .

I'm out, homie. . . Dipsetting. . .

I really never thought I'd say this. . But I might become a bloody Canuck. .

It's quite easy to transition into practicing law there. My juris doctorates would be good, and I'd just have to study for their bar exam, which would probably take a good 3-5 months, but it'd be worth it. I'd be a lot better off. . .

Comment

Obama will be, duhhh

Democrats ftw

Comment

Lol, seriously, I might. . . He will probably abolish the 6th amendment, doing away with the court-appointed registry for criminal defendants. . . or at best, slash it to like 30 bucks an hour or something, and ruin 75% of my potential income starting out. . .

I'm out, homie. . . Dipsetting. . .
        obama is definitely the lesser of two evils. All i know is im not voting for no damn mormon.

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Romney's already lost, his supporters just don't know it yet. He's definitely already lost one key battleground state in Ohio thanks to his stance on the auto bailout and his inability to simply flip flop on it when his position had already been well documented.

Virginia seems to be leaning Obama's way as well. I've done a lot of travelling in Virginia the past month and I've not seen a single Romney bumper sticker or lawn sign, but I've seen tons of pro-Obama stuff.

that 47% comment might have won the election for obama even more than slick willie's speech.

still anything can happen. If israel attacks iran or a terrorist attact hits america anything can happen. You know there's gonna be some political "game changer" unleashed sometime late october or november.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          Obama will be, duhhh

Democrats ftw

I think you're right.

Bringer is correct as well - it appears the only states that matter (swing states) are all leaning towards Obama by quite a few percentage points: Virginia, Ohio, and Florida all but looks like a lock for Obama.

North Carolina, and Nevada appear to be slightly leaning to Romney, or about even.

Comment

Obama 116-112.

Really don't care who wins.

Just my prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
              obama is definitely the lesser of two evils. All i know is im not voting for no damn mormon.

that 47% comment might have won the election for obama even more than slick willie's speech.

still anything can happen. If israel attacks iran or a terrorist attact hits america anything can happen. You know there's gonna be some political "game changer" unleashed sometime late october or november.

Agree, I'm not 100% supporter of Obama. He's pretty much a figurehead who has his corporations, and donators to look after as well.

You are absolutely right in that he's the lesser of the two evils.

I have nothing against religion either, but I don't want somebody being the president who has such strong religious beliefs (especially mormonism) that will effect his decision making in office. I know Obama is a christian, but all his policies, and decisions imply that he keeps his religious beliefs completely separate.

The one thing I like about Obama, is that he doesn't seem to value Israel's interests (or any other country for that matter) over our own. He sees the importance of keeping Israel our ally, but at the same time not completely alienating muslim countries (although if he doesn't stop the drone attacks, and pull out of Afghanistan, it's not going to get any better).

Comment

Agree, I'm not 100% supporter of Obama. He's pretty much a figurehead who has his corporations, and donators to look after as well.

You are absolutely right in that he's the lesser of the two evils.

I have nothing against religion either, but I don't want somebody being the president who has such strong religious beliefs (especially mormonism) that will effect his decision making in office. I know Obama is a christian, but all his policies, and decisions imply that he keeps his religious beliefs completely separate.

The one thing I like about Obama, is that he doesn't seem to value Israel's interests (or any other country for that matter) over our own. He sees the importance of keeping Israel our ally, but at the same time not completely alienating muslim countries (although if he doesn't stop the drone attacks, and pull out of Afghanistan, it's not going to get any better).

i think obama is a closet atheist.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  There has never in American history been as many welfare & government assistance receptians than there is under Obama. He has extended benefits a record amount of times
                  Dude when Obama came into office he was loosing 800k jobs PER MONTH. Of course welfare and government assistance would increase with those numbers. With increased employment (it's completely laughable Romney says he will create 12 million jobs when most economist say if noone does a single thing to change policy that is ALREADY the projected job increase) will become decreased welfare.

Comment

misread the thread....

it asked who will be the next President.... not who should.

yea Obama will win. Welfare is a pretty strong incentive

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                      i think obama is a closet atheist.
                      i think so too, actually. . . or an agnostic. gotten the feeling that the whole religious aspect of his image is simply for votes.

black folk in USA are very religious. . a lot of christians. also the lower class, and middle class white folk who might be hesistant to vote for a black guy, despite being lifelong democrats, would be more inclined to vote for him if they knew he was a "good ole christian."

Comment

Working...
                      X