Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The all new, Mayweather/Pac Master Discussion Thread - The fight that will never be.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In it to win it!

Comment

Dammit I voted yes but meant no, can we redo this thread again?

Comment

Originally posted by DefThatGuy View Post
        Saddest part is that even after ALL this time my prediction hasnt changed. Mayweather KO's Pac in late 9th early 10th.
        Awesome story bro

Comment

Once this fight happens both guys are gonna make their ring entrances with a cane. This is what it's gonna look like:

Look at that counter, takes a weak stick slap to the forehead to land his counter right.

Comment

Easy Mayweather UD but Pac can give him a run for his money, who knows maybe something might happen and he KO's Mayweather.

Comment

fight may happen but both will be shot to pieces or at least like Hopkins Jones 2 where both faded, 1 shot

Comment

Originally posted by Coast View Post
                In it to win it!
                Catfish vs Wifebeater.

Unfortunatly, we'll never see this fight and I think Wifebeater will win, if this was 5 years ago maybe it wouldve been a diffirent fight. Catfish lost too much speed/power from his prime, while Wifebeater that kind of fighter that doesnt really rely on anything flashy or fan friendly.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post
                  fight may happen but both will be shot to pieces or at least like Hopkins Jones 2 where both faded, 1 shot
                  Not so far fetched. Floyd hasn't gotten KO'd nor has he been in crazy wars as much as Pac has. Though as far as recently, Pac has hardly been in any serious danger of getting KO'd. He's a bit battle worn.

Fight has lost some luster, all thanks to uncle Bob and his delay tactics and media maneuvering.

Comment

The Pre-Hype buildup (24-7, Press Conferences, Weigh Ins etc) will be awesome. But I have a feeling the fight itself will not live up to the hype.

Comment

Do people still care?

Comment

Working...
                      X