Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bee Keepz View Post
    Khan is still punching like a spaz.

This fight would be a joke.

Danny Garcia would give Mayweather a better fight than Amir "Chin" Khan.
    Nope, Khan would land more punches than Danny ever would

Garcia has a few issues, he has no jab, his hand speed is very slow, he swings widely and he isn't very athletic and he cant cut off the ring, he would look very slow, think Ghost walking in slow motion vs Floyd. Styles make fights and Garcia style is just painfully slow.

Khan would win a few rounds before getting KO'd.

Comment

• Originally posted by FrankieBruno View Post
      Nope, Khan would land more punches than Danny ever would

Garcia has a few issues, he has no jab, his hand speed is very slow, he swings widely and he isn't very athletic and he cant cut off the ring, he would look very slow, think Ghost walking in slow motion vs Floyd. Styles make fights and Garcia style is just painfully slow.

Khan would win a few rounds before getting KO'd.
      Khan would be a front-runner like Judah. Then get KTFO within 7 rounds.
      That's being generous.

Garcia would make it to 10. Then get stopped TKO.

And I hate Mayweather btw.

Comment

• The current boxing ring size is 23ft. by 23ft...Because of Mayweather's too much "running style" we should at least reduce the current size of 23ft by 20ft. to put back some "respect" to this sport that WE used to know!!

Comment

• Well there's one thing I can say for sure, they both have all the tools in the box but its about knowing when & which tool to use to be victorious.

Khan has got the tools but, he himself is not the sharpest tool.... Mayweather is himself the sharpest tool in the box.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrosborne View Post
            Khan would be a front-runner like Judah. Then get KTFO within 7 rounds.
            That's being generous.

Garcia would make it to 10. Then get stopped TKO.

And I hate Mayweather btw.
            So both would lose, which I agree with

but the Khan fight will be more entertaining, more active and a possible spectacular KO

Garcia fight will be the same as the Ghost fight, only even more slower paced as Garcia is a 100 times slower than Ghost in every department. Garcia trying to chase Floyd around the ring at snail pace, he'll be gassed by round 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by AC jr. View Post
              The current boxing ring size is 23ft. by 23ft...Because of Mayweather's too much "running style" we should at least reduce the current size of 23ft by 20ft. to put back some "respect" to this sport that WE used to know!!
              Yes, because movement is ****, I feel you should watch some white collar boxing, as you clearly dont appreciate the art of boxing.

Comment

• Somebody give these floyed haters glasses!How is he "running" but connecting damn near everything he throws?....did u not see gurreros face...the cuts from that power shot right that landed all night?!!! Khan would get spanked same wit danny!"RUNNING STYLE"!!!!!GET THE F OUTTA HERE WIT ALL THAT!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by AC jr. View Post
                  The current boxing ring size is 23ft. by 23ft...Because of Mayweather's too much "running style" we should at least reduce the current size of 23ft by 20ft. to put back some "respect" to this sport that WE used to know!!

to the uninformed, boxing is just like any other art. there are multiple styles and technique. some of the posters here only follow one style and thats toe to toe fighting. but some of us enjoy the sweet science aspect of the sport. what you call running is what others call setting traps. i really enjoy watching boxers box. some of you allow your hate for floyd to obscure your ability to appreciate the better parts of boxing.

Comment

• Middeleasten people and there damm inflated ego`s, that why there part of the world is soo ****ed up.

Comment

• Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                      Middeleasten people and there damm inflated ego`s, that why there part of the world is soo ****ed up.
                      You think Pakistan is in the Middle East?

Comment

Working...
                      X