Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Age 2 - Discussion, Impressions, gameplay and general talk!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smokin'J View Post
    You only got 2 endings son.
    This is bull****.

Also I agree Bricks, 2H warrior ****ing massacre ****.
    I went Berserker btw.

Gotta disagree, I went two-handed warrior the first time around, now I'm currently going rogue right now. If you maximize your dexterity, you can get a critical hit 100% of the time, and if you combine that with a dual weapons, you can carve up enemies (henchmen and bosses alike) with relative ease.

Comment

Its to dumbed down now, its also a lot easier than Dragon Age Origins and tactics don't really come into play during battles, I also don't like how you cant change your companions armor.

I have completed the game twice now its good but not great and the story seems pretty pale in comparison with the first.

Hero of Ferelden>>>>>>>>>>>Champion of Kirkwal
      l

Comment

Combat is 1000x better than DA:O... that's about it though. Some of the character interaction and development for them was better than DA:O I guess. The plot and story was inferior to DA:O.

The difficulty on Nightmare is ****ing insanely hard, I'm about 1/4 of the way through on my second playthrough, first on hard and this one is on Nightmare. It's ridiculous.

Overall it's a fine game, and you can only hope they put forth more time in a better environment in the 3rd game, but it certainly seems as though they will.

Comment

Working...
        X