No announcement yet.

Meteor injures atleast 400 people in Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
    imagine if this thing happened last 21 december...
    World panic of epic proportion...

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      The meteor is estimated to be 10 tons before it entered earths atmosphere and exploded in mid air. After that it break into many much smaller pieces and rained down. The size of the rock that hit that lake was probably the size of a basketball

If a 10 ton rock hit that lake at that speed, the hole would have been much more massive
      Thanks for clearing that up. Can't understand a word the russians are saying in the video. Any general impression from the man on the street?

and I wonder rhat kind of rocks compose that meteor, maybe precious stones but that's just a wishful thinking on my part.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
        Thanks for clearing that up. Can't understand a word the russians are saying in the video. Any general impression from the man on the street?

and I wonder rhat kind of rocks compose that meteor, maybe precious stones but that's just a wishful thinking on my part.
        One of the guys said "its war". Most of the others just said the russian versions of "oh ****"

Comment

Holy hell that must've been terrifying for the people on the ground. I mean, everybody knew about this meteor coming close to Earth well over a week ago, but to actually get that close to it must still be pretty damn scary. I'm sure many people on the ground thought it was the meteor itself that was descending on them and felt as though they were going to perish.

Amazing videos, too.

Lastly, it's nice to see conspiracy theorists still not making any sense whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
            Holy hell that must've been terrifying for the people on the ground. I mean, everybody knew about this meteor coming close to Earth well over a week ago, but to actually get that close to it must still be pretty damn scary. I'm sure many people on the ground thought it was the meteor itself that was descending on them and felt as though they were going to perish.

Amazing videos, too.

Lastly, it's nice to see conspiracy theorists still not making any sense whatsoever.
            if i wanted your lip i'd rattle my zipper.

Comment

Amazing videos, too.

The meteor you're referring to isnt going to hit, its passing by right now. Apparently nobody saw this much smaller one coming

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy Ho View Post
                if i wanted your lip i'd rattle my zipper.
                And if I wanted to castrate Terrel I'd kick you in the mouth.

Comment

Amazing videos, too.

It was star war! Some superpower used some powerful laser beam to cut a chunk from that large meteor and intentionally direct it towards russia's nulear power plants.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    The meteor you're referring to isnt going to hit, its passing by right now. Apparently nobody saw this much smaller one coming
                    Wait, so this meteorite isn't tied to the meteor that was reported last week or so to be coming within 14,000 miles of Earth?

I thought this was like a chunk or something that came off the reported meteor. Though I've not had a chance to read the reports yet, which is probably why I look like a **** now.

Comment

And if I wanted to castrate Terrel I'd kick you in the mouth.
                      ouch.

go eat a bowl of dicks, ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X