No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: George Groves Receives Sound Advice From Carl Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: George Groves Receives Sound Advice From Carl Froch

GEORGE GROVES has been taking tips from the top in a bid to turn his world title dream into reality.

[Click Here To Read More]

The londoner impressively defeated former Olympics champion James DeGale.

Thats a bit of an exaggeration.

Comment

Paul Smith is made for George Groves.

Comment

Originally posted by yuppie View Post
        Thats a bit of an exaggeration.
        No it isn't. He wasn't implying that he won easily or by a wide margin, just that it was impressive, which it was.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          GEORGE GROVES has been taking tips from the top in a bid to turn his world title dream into reality.

[Click Here To Read More]
          Grooves isn't a bad fighter at all, he looked like the better professional against Chucky!

Comment

I keep laughing when Smith says Groves is made for me. That would only be the case if Groves is one dimentional, but he isnt. He will counter punch Smith, box him and stop him late.

Comment

I kind of like Paul Smith's ghetto-ass fighting style. Looking forward to this one.

Comment

I like both fighters but it seems Groves is more vested in tactics now, than Smith is.

He was very disciplined against Degale. Smith will just batter forwards.

Groves doesn't have a weak chin or heart from what's been seen overall, so it'll be an interesting war.

Comment

Working...
                X