Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drunk Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• onto the whiskey now....hurricane swirling around outside.

heres to you Isaac....thank you for 2 days paid vacation

Comment

• Pour up anotha drink Puggy. It's been a minute.

Comment

• Goodluck midnight

Comment

• He gettin 2 days vacation--paid--to drink his ass off while a hurricane passes. Lucky enuf so long as his house don't get blown away.

Comment

• its straight

it aint bad at all...we are on the weak bands.

the only thing i worry about is a tree out front that is getting thrashed a good bit

but the more i drink. the less i care

Comment

• wish i could get paid to sit around gettin drunk in a hurricane

Comment

• you should be out in the hurricane getting drunk

Comment

• I think I went about 3 days sober.

The 2 days before that were kind of rough. I'd spent probably 3 weeks boozing without letup, day and night. Including every day of my week and a half trip to West Japan and Korea.

So, I had alcohol withdrawals for a couple days. I found it wise to take two days to ween myself off of the stuff, which I did. Then, a few days of sobriety.

I even found a new hobby in these three days, in bicycle riding.

However, during my ride today, 8 miles from home, I found myself in Fussa, by Yokata Air Base.

Long story short, I ended up parking my bicycle at the train station and going out and getting drunk.

I will say, the girls at the bar were pretty nice (it being a weekday, the area was pretty dead).

My being non-military was at the least a talking point, since not many Americans come in who are not somehow connected to the base.

I'm actually gonna go back there many times I think; especially on the weekends, as they say it gets pretty crazy there.

Comment

• Sup boys. Had to make a very hard decision in the past 24 hours, and hoping it turns out to be the right one. Moving yesterday, having no internet service until now, and dealing with woman problems not helping. About the only positive I can relate is I did pick up that 12 pack of Hoegaarden.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shiranui View Post
                      Sup boys. Had to make a very hard decision in the past 24 hours, and hoping it turns out to be the right one. Moving yesterday, having no internet service until now, and dealing with woman problems not helping. About the only positive I can relate is I did pick up that 12 pack of Hoegaarden.
                      movement!

how exciting

what can you tell us about your new locale?

i just got a bottle of some cab shiraz. will be having a nice glass tonight

Comment

Working...
                      X