• wow the trannys of boxingscene.......

Comment

• Originally posted by larryx View Post
      wow the trannys of boxingscene.......
      .....its gettin' crazy around here man!

Comment

• calzaghe is a fraud

Comment

• i find it funny someone hated calzaghe enough to go through the trouble of making an account, pretending to be a girl(and from the UK), just to make an anti post out of pure jealousy..im really startin to think i am the only poster who is actually a girl on here. wonder if there are any girls pretending to be guys..

Comment

• Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
            i find it funny someone hated calzaghe enough to go through the trouble of making an account, pretending to be a girl(and from the UK), just to make an anti post out of pure jealousy..im really startin to think i am the only poster who is actually a girl on here. wonder if there are any girls pretending to be guys..
            well calzaghe is pretending to be a boxer so it seems fair.

Comment

• oh stop .....

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                well calzaghe is pretending to be a boxer so it seems fair.
                Daggum, I love your posts about Calzaghe. I always know what's coming when I see "Last reply: daggum" on my screen, but I never know exactly how you're going to word it. It's always funny to us Calzaghe haters.

Comment

• Holy **** daggum, just looking at your recent posts like 90% of them revolve around Calzaghe! Give us more...Do you have any favourite fighters? Besides Joe of course. hehe

Comment

• Originally posted by starjammer View Post
                    Holy **** daggum, just looking at your recent posts like 90% of them revolve around Calzaghe! Give us more...Do you have any favourite fighters? Besides Joe of course. hehe
                    yes i do. another undefeated all time great supermiddle with 21 title defenses. MR SVEN OTTKE! come on down you are the next contestant in the hall of fame!

Comment

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
                      yes i do. another undefeated all time great supermiddle with 21 title defenses. MR SVEN OTTKE! come on down you are the next contestant in the hall of fame!
                      I remember nearly dying of laughter when you finished off a Calslappy insult by call him Ottke's twin

Comment

Working...
                      X