No announcement yet.

Audley Harrison - you people need to listen to me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Audley Harrison - you people need to listen to me

i've said since the day he turned pro that he would become HW champion of the world and it looks like he'll get his shot.

He'll beat Haye.

I'll be proved right. AGAIN.

Most predictions i make come true, i am the psychic octopus of boxing, if you will.

I said David Haye would be HW champion of the world BEFORE The JMM fight.

Again, i was right.

But i still read the dreadful opinions on here that make me cringe with embarrassment and laugh at the stupidity of so many idiots who know NOTHING about boxing at all.

You people NEED to listen to me more, because if i say something will happen in boxing, it does.

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
    i've said since the day he turned pro that he would become HW champion of the world and it looks like he'll get his shot.

He'll beat Haye.

Most predictions i make come true, i am the psychic octopus of boxing, if you will.

Again, i was right.

But i still read the dreadful opinions on here that make me cringe with embarrassment and laugh at the stupidity of so many idiots who know NOTHING about boxing at all.

You people NEED to listen to me more, because if i say something will happen in boxing, it does.
    the only flaw in your reasoning is that neither david haye nor audley harrison, if he beats haye, are heavyweight champions of THE world.

they are, and would be, heavyweight world champion beltholders. at heavyweight, it is undeniably known the two fighters that you have to beat to become legit. haye hasn't and audley won't.

so, yes, be right that both will hold world champion belts. haye took the easy route in beating a man that had just been outboxed by holyfield and, if your prediction comes true, harrison will be taking haye's (though i'm sure haye will put a rematch clause similar to the one he objected to with the klitschkos). the problem is that neither will really be world champions just by passing around that belt.

though, congratulations in advance just in case your prediction does come true. i hear you.

Comment

He'll beat Haye.

Again, i was right.

Have you just smoked your crack pipe?

Comment

First of all i hope this fight doesnt get made, secondly if it does, i hope haye knocks him in the first so everyone sees what a mismatch it is and people like you get shut down. You must deluded if you think this could ever pass for a legit WORLD heavyweight title fight. Poor form sir....Poor form.

Comment

i got harrison to knockout haye

Comment

He'll beat Haye.

Again, i was right.

that fuking **** fraudly got beat beat by a part time cab driver and was loosing to sprott on all the scorecards before he found a very lucky punch.sprott was shot to **** in that fight aswell

fuk haye if he takes this fight

Comment

Working...
            X