Cuban Boxing School: Out Of Business

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's no response, salgan cubanos!!

Comment

Let me just bump this thread real quick, .

Comment

Originally posted by VAGAB0ND View Post
        Let me just bump this thread real quick, .
        Lolololololololololol

Comment

Cuban Boxing School just reopened for business with the emergence of Professor KING KONG Ortiz

Comment

Ortiz was impressive, potential threat in the HW division.

Abril fights in Finland tonight too.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
              Cuban Boxing School just reopened for business with the emergence of Professor KING KONG Ortiz

King Kong is really looking like he can formulate a nice run at his division.

Regardless of this internet beef between Cubans and Mexicans I think both parties have their fare share of talented fighters. Cuba is limited to their production of professional boxers due to their complicated situation with their homeland. However, the few fighters that have plunged into the professional scene have done well for themselves and caused a stir at their respective divisions.

Personally I dislike all the bashing that goes on but it comes with the territory. When you have two formidable forces clashing you are bound to get sparks that will fuel and spread a burning fire among fans on both sides of the spectrum. It's good for the sport itself, but it tends to get messy on the internet

Comment

Working...
              X