Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao's Team Attack Photographer After KO!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao's Team Attack Photographer After KO!!!

Seconds after Manny Pacquiao was knocked out by Juan Manuel Marquez on Saturday at the MGM Grand Garden, two key members of his team allegedly assaulted Getty Images photographer Al Bello because they were angry that Bello was shooting pictures of the fallen fighter.

Bello said Pacquiao adviser Michael Koncz and assistant trainer Buboy Fernandez were punching and kicking at Bello as he was trying to photograph Pacquiao, who was face first down on the mat.

Bello jumped off the apron in an effort to avoid confrontation with the men.

"Had I not gotten off the ring, I have no doubt the two of them would have beaten the [expletive] out of me and I might have been seriously hurt," Bello told Yahoo! Sports.

Full article: http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...135220758.html

Been posted 20 times, they are banning ppl too.

Comment

Originally posted by komodo View Post
      I guess they figured some people on the internet would use those pics to make fun of manny and his fans. I wonder if buboy and koncz beat him up after ricky was out cold?

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        Been posted 20 times, they are banning ppl too.
        Really? It's just been put up on Yahoo. Better not get banned for this ****.

Comment

I know even though these guys seem pretty high up on their horses, buboy and Manny are tight.
          Been friends since the Philippines and brought him with him to the States and up. Buboy was in Farena's corner I think during the fight.
          In all seriousness, dude was mad emotional seeing his best friend KO'd like that and knowing the media.
          Hearts in the right place, actions were not even remotely close

Comment

a bunch of classless POS's from team-sleepyhead.
            Last edited by jaestix1; 12-12-2012, 05:17 PM.

Comment

I know even though these guys seem pretty high up on their horses, buboy and Manny are tight.
              Been friends since the Philippines and brought him with him to the States and up. Buboy was in Farena's corner I think during the fight.
              In all seriousness, dude was mad emotional seeing his best friend KO'd like that and knowing the media.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                TBF the photographer was a cool dude, Kizer told him to call the police and press charges but he just wanted an apology from Fernandez.

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
                  a bunch of classesless POS's from team-sleepyhead.
                  tell us how you really feel.

Comment

Pac is more than a brother to Buboy so it's natural behavior from a brother/friend to protect his buddy... but he should at least give a public apology to the reporter he hit...

Comment

Working...
                    X