Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Donaire beat any big names??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donaire is a beast for taking them hellacious shots. I actually picked Juarez to win by late round TKO for the upset win.

Dude is tough as a gators scale, big big heart, no quit, good pressure, iron chin and his motor is like a Amtrak train. He even topped a couple fighters he was expected to lose to and were supposedly better than him in everyway.

I think if Donaire takes awhile off, maybe come back in August or September vs a tune up and fight a champ in 2017 he may have some fire left cuz I'm sure that fight took a chunk of his boxing career away.

I think it's a solid win over a game opponent who probrably can beat some of the champs in the division if he can keep it up. **** whoever hates on Donaire dude is a pure warrior and his place in boxing HOF can't be questioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      Man, the **** is what you wrote here... You dont know **** about this...

There is a lot of guys with 0 defense winning fights vs betters boxers, kid...

Learn about this, jerk... Is not easy be in the ringh with a guy with an iron chin, stamina, pressure, dirty boxing and power, baboso...

Learn about boxing, jerk:

So, shut the **** up, and learn about boxing. You cant talk me about boxing.
      Iron Chin??? Wasn't he knocked down twice? Your stupid ass said that tomato can who couldn't put a gassed out no defense having Donaire to sleep, and has gotten beaten easily by nobody including a 3 knockdown loss to another cab driver could beat Framptom Quigg and Ceja.......

And your excuse is that he could break a boxers hand with his face and fight dirty and maybe get lucky. No dude just fking no if you look up the phrase don't know **** about boxing in the dictionary there's a picture of your stupid ass right next to it.

You don't even Qualify for anymore replies you are beneath stupid.

Originally posted by danceswithfire View Post
      some guys just don't understand the styles make fights statement, they fall for that skills pay the bill and to them skills alone'overwhelms styles and intangibles

Styles makes fights but you got it the other way around a real master counter puncher (not Imam b/s that dude was never **** just hype) eats swarmer no defense having boxers for lunch. Tats why they are called COUNTER punchers. If you give em **** to counter they love it just ask Marquez.

Agbeko is a swarmer he threw over a thousand punches and fought dirty as fk against Mares in 2 barn burners which pretty sure he won one....What was he able to do against Rigondeaux hmm? Not **** look like a fking idiot and got shutout because every time he tried to swarm he would get hit and miss. Rigo would make Juarez his b*tch far worse in a boring ass fight that Juarez would end up crying like a b*tch getting shut out talking about how he just ran after loosing 12 rounds.
      Last edited by DannYankee; 12-12-2015, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Donaire is game with anyone in his weight class for the first 5-6 rounds

Let's be honest I doubt anyone in that division is taking those power shots and still chugging forward

Comment

I remember when he was going to "destroy" Rigo.

😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

well where is Rigo now?

atleast DOnaire is relevant and providing entertainment. I hope Juarez becomes a better Mares.

Comment

I'd like to see Quigg and Frampton fight him. He's capable of beating them I think.

Comment

Working...
              X