No announcement yet.

Respect to Floyd's 20 year career in the sport of boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect to Floyd's 20 year career in the sport of boxing

Floyd has accomplished so much in boxing. He's now moving on to the business side of boxing now with TMT Promotion which has all of Al Haymon's fighters.

20 years? Did Floyd not retire in 2007?

Comment

**** floyd forreal

Comment

Originally posted by BlackFist View Post
        **** floyd forreal
        how da hell do you say **** someone who's given their entire lives to their profession and left on top?

Comment

Floyd Mayweather Appreciation Thread

Just wanted to take some time out to congratulate Floyd on an amazing career. He has been an inspiration to me and many others around the world. Thank you for time and time again risking your health for our entertainment and teaching the true meaning of hard work and dedication. It's truly amazing what he was able to accomplish.

For anyone who wishes to comment, please let's keep it positive. If you were not a fan or have a great dislike for him, you certainly have a right to your own opinion, but it would be nice if we could have at least one purely positive thread about the best boxer of our generation. We are all boxing fans, and to that point, I think he deserves praise from each and every one of us.

So what was your favorite Mayweather fight/moment? I'd probably choose the Corrales fight as my favorite.

Thanks for the memories, champ. Wishing you success in the next stages of your life.

TBE!

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
            how da hell do you say **** someone who's given their entire lives to their profession and left on top?
            pretty easy actually. He is a great fighter but he's been terrible for the sport and I will go as far to say he's the single biggest reason the sport is in the shape it's in today. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by 100percentTruth View Post
              Floyd has accomplished so much in boxing. He's now moving on to the business side of boxing now with TMT Promotion which has all of Al Haymon's fighters.

Bye Felicia

Comment

The end of an era. Assuming this was the last go around, which is always a bold assumption to make with boxers. Hope its the case doe.

Comment

i feel like its gonna be a lot of negativity in here because the main people who say they dont like floyd post more about him than any other fighter.....which is weird. but anyhow;

I'll always remember the fights that didnt get talked about a lot but showed me as a boxing fan what kind of fighter floyd was.

The chavez fight
                  the n'dou fight
                  augustus
                  chop chop corley

also little memorable moments like when he picked the patriots and told lampley he likes micheal vick in the middle of a fight. then came out the corner crip walking to get the k.o

Comment

Congrats on a great career Floyd, good way to go out no point returning its obvious his age is catching up with him and with roger health deteriorating hes losing his sharpness. Definitely one of best to ever do it, now onto a new era

Comment

Working...
                    X