Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would the WBC Sanction Mayweather vs Canelo II when Canelo beats Cotto.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would the WBC Sanction Mayweather vs Canelo II when Canelo beats Cotto.

I know that GGG is signed on to fight the winner of Canelo vs Cotto, but do you think the WBC would pull strings to make Mayweather vs Canelo 2 and pretty much Gennady fights the winner of that fight.

Pretty Much After Mayweather beats Canelo for a second time at a 154.5 Catchweight, he will retire and GGG will fight whoever his WBC Mandatory is for that belt which in all assumption would be Canelo

So Pretty much with this Scenario, Canelo would have 3 losses by either 2016 or 2017. Yes I am Counting GGG as a loss for Canelo, OBVIOUSLY.

SMH. Seriously... This better not happen. I would get so ****ing mad........ Just the thought of it is making me angry. ****ING COWARDS ******S. Both of them ****ing vaginas.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      SMH. Seriously... This better not happen. I would get so ****ing mad........ Just the thought of it is making me angry. ****ING COWARDS ******S. Both of them ****ing vaginas.
      You probably rooting for Canelo because he is more likely to have the balls to fight GGG than Cotto.

Comment

The WBC will bend over for Floyd if it ever came to that. He's been too "loyal".

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          The WBC will bend over for Floyd if it ever came to that. He's been too "loyal".
          For some reason, I think it might come to that. As long as Canelo wins.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
            I certainly hope not. I want him to retire for good. I do know the WBC are shameless though.

Comment

Sanction what? Mayweather says Berto is his last pro fight. No Mayweather means no rematch with Canelo at 154.Canelo has improved a lot in the last two years and Mayweather has slowed down a lot. At the full 154 pounds Canelo wins a rematch. But Mayweather is gone forever after Berto. Mayweather has been fighting since he was 6 years old. He has earned the right to retire with his health and do what he loves to do. Spend some of his many millions.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                Sanction what? Mayweather says Berto is his last pro fight. No Mayweather means no rematch with Canelo at 154.Canelo has improved a lot in the last two years and Mayweather has slowed down a lot. At the full 154 pounds Canelo wins a rematch. But Mayweather is gone forever after Berto. Mayweather has been fighting since he was 6 years old. He has earned the right to retire with his health and do what he loves to do. Spend some of his many millions.

Comment

Absolutely. Why people question alphabet groups loyalty to money over the greater good of having a respectable & fair sanctioning body is beyond me, but the evidence of that is happening all the time. I guess people just forgot or they don't follow how often the money decision wins out over the fair decision.

In fact I believe GGG was supposed to be having his shot already or in Oct. or something like that, but once Canelo came into play the $ signs in the WBC's eyes started showing cuz 3% of Cotto vs Canelo on PPV beats the **** outta the 3% for GGG vs Cotto & now GGG has been pushed back again basically.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
                    I believe it would happen if Mayweather was interesting in Cotto after a Cotto W over Canelo too. 3% of a fight with Mayweather involved beats the **** outta 3% of a fight with GGG involved. The big money logic is gonna win the day with alphabet groups more often than not & Mayweather is the biggest money guy in the game.

Comment

Working...
                    X