No announcement yet.

Bossy Interviews Angel Garcia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
    I've had a few tweets about my presence being missed, then someone told me about this thread today, so I decided to say hi, not sticking around though. Might drop another post in a few months

Comment

Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
      The troll comes out of retirement for the 6th time. Lurking ****.

Saw my name and came running like a good little b1tch hey?

You're a f@ggot, you want a Mexican d1ck up your ****ter. Joto

And in case your reading comprehension fails you, b1tchboy, someone told me about this thread so I came to say hi.

Not to you though, c0cksucker

Comment

Saw my name and came running like a good little b1tch hey?

You're a f@ggot, you want a Mexican d1ck up your ****ter. Joto

And in case your reading comprehension fails you, b1tchboy, someone told me about this thread so I came to say hi.

Not to you though, c0cksucker
        Go away.

Comment

Go away.

Admit that you want a Mexican d1ck, masssssssssssssssss puuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttoooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

No, all my interviews with boxers have been in text, no camera for me ... yet.

You jelly?

PS Burner you f@g don't you have Mexican d1ck to fantasize about? Pinche mas puto

Just over a year into me seriously following boxing ...
            Posted 10-10-2012
            at 11:04 PM by Bossy

And I have been having a lot of fun with it.

I have been really lucky actually. I got to go see Chavez Martinez, I feel truly lucky to have had that experience. I have got to speak to a few boxers, hell I even got to interview two of them. Including Ricky Lopez It's kind of surreal that I wrote a blog on him a few months ago, then had the pleasure of chatting with him and writing about him.

I want to just thank you guys for turning me into an addict. I can't imagine my life without boxing at this point.

I have some fun and exciting (for me at least) things coming up. A trip over to the UK soon, with arrangements to hang out with a boxer for the afternoon, watch him train and then be allowed to pick his brain and write about him.

I really want to give a little mention in my blog to people who have helped me learn tons over the last year.

MIB, Project__xxx, Big_Stereotype, Emzzy, JRosales13, Fallenoki, JTCS1981, Maniac310, Bringer, Reed, you guys are my favourite people and absolutely fantastic, thanks for all of the education

Comment

Just over a year into me seriously following boxing ...
              Posted 10-10-2012
              at 11:04 PM by Bossy

And I have been having a lot of fun with it.

I have been really lucky actually. I got to go see Chavez Martinez, I feel truly lucky to have had that experience. I have got to speak to a few boxers, hell I even got to interview two of them. Including Ricky Lopez It's kind of surreal that I wrote a blog on him a few months ago, then had the pleasure of chatting with him and writing about him.

I want to just thank you guys for turning me into an addict. I can't imagine my life without boxing at this point.

I have some fun and exciting (for me at least) things coming up. A trip over to the UK soon, with arrangements to hang out with a boxer for the afternoon, watch him train and then be allowed to pick his brain and write about him.

I really want to give a little mention in my blog to people who have helped me learn tons over the last year.

MIB, Project__xxx, Big_Stereotype, Emzzy, JRosales13, Fallenoki, JTCS1981, Maniac310, Bringer, Reed, you guys are my favourite people and absolutely fantastic, thanks for all of the education

And who's getting paid to write for sites?

Not you Melvin, the closest you get to boxing is installing HBO on some fat ****'s TV

Joto

Comment

And who's getting paid to write for sites?

Not you Melvin, the closest you get to boxing is installing HBO on some fat ****'s TV

Joto

Unlike you I haven't been following the sport for less than a year so name the site that PAYS you. I can smell BS.

You didn't even know what a standing 8 count was a year ago and now you get paid to write about boxing?
                Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 02-22-2013, 09:58 PM.

Comment

LMAO man the users on this site can be ****ed up.

Comment

Unlike you I haven't been following the sport for less than a year name the site that PAYS you. You didn't even know what a standing 8 count was a year ago and now you get paid to write about boxing?

I don't need to validate myself for your acceptance f@g.

You silly ****, you must not know who you are talking, I couldn't care less what you think of me.

Everyone who needs to know my business, knows my business

I'd hate me too if I were you

Comment

" Pacquiao's a steriod-abuser and that's why he won't take a drugs test."

and this ...

"David Haye's broken toe was the only reason he lost to Klitschko."

and this ...

"Audley Harrison is better than Ali".

Is this true? I didn't know a broken toe could affect a boxing match? I don't know who Audley Harrison is, but I'm not that daft I know who Ali is. Do boxer's use steroids? I though that was reserved for baseball players.
                      I have recently just become really interested in boxing, so I'm not sure if they are "fu*king with me" or not.
                      This is why I posted this thread, I have no idea who or what to look for ... I just know I like punching?
                      I know who Ali is. I would have to live under a rock, not to.

Ok, Mayweather Jr., He is that really chatty mouthy guy right?

Arg!
                      Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                      who do you follow in boxing?
                      To be honest, it is a recent interest, I have always been kind of football mad, but recently started paying attention to boxing. So I suppose I don't follow anyone as of yet, which is kind of why I posted here, to get suggestions so I could enjoy the sport.

Now a year later you are a paid boxing writer. FOH. You troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X